• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC vs Stevenage FC Official Match Day Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Re: Exeter City FC vs Stevenage FC Official Match Day

Did you not want to put the word 'thread' in the title, LOG? That's more annoying than saying 'an' instead of 'and'.
Typical innit. We get through almost to the very end and then in the final seconds blow it.

David Treharne

It's a positively balmy 12c. The wind has turned SSE and looks as though it might be swinging to the south. Intermittent hazy sunshine, and it's the glary sunlight that you get in February and early March, low and it's gonna be in one teams eyes for the first half. Sunglasses are suggested for those on the Big Bank and thermal underwear for those in the Flybe, or whatever it's called at the moment. It's a nice afternoon for it!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster

I agree it does not look good Freddie but we must cut Lionel some slack in getting this one going in the early hours when nobody else could be bothered.

Maybe some kind Mod will tidy it up.
Nonsense, it's about standards Al, either do a job properly or leave it for someone who is capable of doing it properly. LOG has made a huge error here and I hope he is suitably embarrassed.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster

Nonsense, it's about standards Al, either do a job properly or leave it for someone who is capable of doing it properly. LOG has made a huge error here and I hope he is suitably embarrassed.
You are a very hard man Freddie but if things go badly today fingers will be pointing in Lionel's general direction.

I see the OP now includes "Thread" in the title but not the subsequent posts. Further Mod assist alert.

Last edited:

TotnesGrecian

Team lineup??

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hear it's Tillson for Taylor and Bobby O in for Pym.

TotnesGrecian

Anything of any interest happening yet? Can't get any commentary for it in Amsterdam..

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hear it's Tillson for Taylor and Bobby O in for Pym.
HUGE shout if pym's dropped

TotnesGrecian

Just realised I'm an hour ahead, and the game doesn't kick off for another half hour... whooooooosh....

muppetdodger

HUGE shout if pym's dropped
Pym not just dropped, not in squad!