• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Cambridge United FC Matchday thread.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Newport and Morecambe at the top, who would have thought.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Well done City, a clean sheet which was well needed and well deserved.

watched first hour or so while trying to sort out stuff going on at home so missed bits, and was then able to concentrate more on the rest so can’t give a full impression. We seemed to play well, lots of good movement, hard work and pressing.

Ward made some good stops, thought we should have scored more but Randall took his goal well. Wasn’t confident watching Jay’s stuttering slow run up but the penalty went in which is what matters. We worked very hard in less than ideal windy conditions to keep them out so I think positive overall.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match report

Exehausted

Such as who ??
I'm not going to name names, but I can think of at least three. What do you think was so bad about her?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not going to name names, but I can think of at least three. What do you think was so bad about her?
Feel free to name names.

Exehausted

Feel free to name names.
No, but you feel free to say what was so bad.

STURTZ

Dubious penalty decision, Parkes stayed on the pitch after putting in some hefty challenges, Cambridge pulled up on some marginal offsides, I thought referee Neil Hair had an excellant game. :rolleyes:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, you feel free to say what was so bad.
I just don't think she has anywhere near enough football knowledge to do the job.

Your turn to answer my question.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Matt Taylor interview

Exehausted

I just don't think she has anywhere near enough football knowledge to do the job.

Your turn to answer my question.
I thought her knowledge was good and better than several. She knew quite a bit about the players from both sides which some of our co commentators don't. I know some people don't think that's important, but I like a balanced view. And I'll tell you again I am not naming names.