• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Brentford FC Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So f*cking annoying, it days! Who started that? I blame Mick McCarthy! :mad:
That's your fault. You mentioned it earlier and it stuck.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
That's your fault. You mentioned it earlier and it stuck.
I didnt say it. I think Ayrsie said it a time or two though.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I didnt say it...
It's early doors, Pete, you will ... :)

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
Tonight was f*cking w*nk. If Logan starts again I'm throwing my season ticket at Tisdale.

Ecfc_4_Life

Seems like were going downhill, fast.

Still Positive. UTC<3

RyaanECFC

f*cking bunch of useless c*nts.. sack the lot of em

Alistair20000

Just back ,have to say we will be battling this year to stay out of the bottom four. Not because we're particularly bad , just very lightweight with no cutting edge. And nothing to call on just a continual list of injured players and kids in waiting. Both Brentford and MK Dons similar , nothing spectacular just very strong , there will be a lot of teams like that and we'll struggle to beat them all with this set up. What worries me is that we've nothing in reserve at all.Also no goals in open play in three league games. Shades of Swindon Town last season , playoffs one season , relegation the next. Only hope is we can get a couple of half decent players in on loan if we can find some extra in the budget. Don't know where we go from here ,early days but a bit depressed to be honest.
Agree with this analysis. Did not think Brentford offered that much up front but their defence was solid particularly in the air and they always seemed to have someone getting the blocks in. Badly missing Harley and Curo.

Red Monster

Logan was so lazy at both ends of the pitch and gifted them there first by giving away one free kick then 2 seconds later fouled again even nearer the box.

Tis on the radio was not happy at all with gifting them those free kicks, don't think Logie
will be starting on Saturday.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Tonight was f*cking w*nk. If Logan starts again I'm throwing my season ticket at Tisdale.
Don't worry - you won't be missed! (Unless you sue for a refund, of course)

Last edited:

BASH

logan is not good enough and hasnt been for ages wont jump for heading the laziest player ever to wear a city shirt