• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Fan Owned Season Preview - Survival??

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Steady, SG, we haven't lost a league game all season.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stop it, some people can't cope with good news. :)

eddyman00

Well I wish you all the best this season anyway and here is hoping for a good FA Cup run.
https://ontheterracesblog.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/exeter-city-pompey-fan-owned-season-preview/

Last edited:

loyalgrecian

Depends on the timescale you're talking about as well as Jan's suggestion mentioned in his post above. If you want a resume of the Decade of Trust control I can only direct you to the paper I presented at Manchester Met University last June entitled "Ten years of Trust control at Exeter City" and to forthcoming,to be published,papers that I presented this summer about who actually owns Exeter City and the notion of Collective ownership of football clubs. Personally I'd opt for the approach that you've taken, as academic papers whilst fulfilling an obligation to publish, tend to be rather tedious. I'd also endorse the second paragraph of Jan's post as being the central issue that faces the Trust at Exeter at the moment.
This is possibly the most boring post in the history of Exeweb. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Irony in it's finest.

LOG

Oi, Shabbs, don't forget that our friend loyalgrecian represents the view of the man on the street and doesn't even know who RC is.

Pot meet Kettle....

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oi, Shabbs, don't forget that our friend loyalgrecian represents the view of the man on the street and doesn't even know who RC is.
Cheers Lionel, I keep forgetting that very valid point. My bad.

StroudGrecian

We went all season without losing a league match, mainly by virtue of not being in the league.