• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City- Fan Owned Football League Half Season Review

eddyman00

Hi folks,
Well this place seems a bit cheery since I spoke to you last at the start of the season and when I've mooched back on a couple of occasions (post Warrington) . Anyway, I've done a fan owned half season review which of course includes your good selves and it is here.
http://ontheterracesblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/fan-owned-league-two-half-season-review/
I am saying mid table but am I being to negative, been following the discussion on should we be Crewe which is making good food for thought. Anyway, let me know what you think.
All the best,
Edward.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks for that. [ecfc]

eddyman00

No worries, don't think it's going to go down too well with Wombles fans but can't please everyone all the time I guess.

motorservices

id say upper mid table myself, or if plimuff fans are within earshot id say on the playoff fringe :)

Avening Posse

Hi Eddy, I think we are going to get promoted

eddyman00

Would be pretty nice if you and Wycombe, the unglamorous fan owned sides could get yourself up into League 1. Pompey and Wombles are going to have their days in the sun soon so would be nice to see you guys get a bit of glory. Think teams like Bury will spend if they have to and will be pretty tough for you.

Avening Posse

Would be pretty nice if you and Wycombe, the unglamorous fan owned sides could get yourself up into League 1. Pompey and Wombles are going to have their days in the sun soon so would be nice to see you guys get a bit of glory. Think teams like Bury will spend if they have to and will be pretty tough for you.
I'm sure you are right, but we are going very well, and will have monies to spend if we want to, losing our best player by some margin is hard to predict in terms of future results, but we have been quietly putting some pieces in place to at least reduce the pain.......I am a bit of an optimist though admittedly, cannot help it :)

eddyman00

Well we can see if you bring anyone in over January but maybe it would be better to save the cash for next season and avoid the inflated costs of players in January?