• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City F.C. v Barnet F.C. Matchday Vlog

Loudmouth_BFC

It surprises me that Barnet have fallen so far since we played at the Hive towards the start of the season. Easily one of the best teams I'd seen this season.
We started this season underprepared with our management team thinking the players we had was good enough to keep us up let alone try and push for the playoffs

Loudmouth_BFC

I also really enjoy your vlogs Loudmouth, especially when we win 2-1, which we always do :)
HAHA cheers mate

Loudmouth_BFC

I wonder where the name Loudmouth comes from? :)
(rofl) What can I say. It's my superhero name. Someone needs to stand up for the citizens

Loudmouth_BFC

Sadly not able to open this fully but.......could you use a more up to date photo of SJP, the one you are using is at least 'ancient' as it was taken before the pitch was moved towards the BB/Grandstand!
Sorry mate, why you only have two stands I didn't want to use a photo of that. If we are somehow in the same league next season (by that I mean if we stay up) and you have everything built. It will be in next seasons away day vlog promise.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
You do a good job with this. Fluent descriptions and reflecting the emotions of long-suffering Div 2 club fans.Good on you.

Last edited: