• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Conference era archive

Oscar

Evening all, I've set up a YouTube channel with the idea of archiving all the old clips of City in one place. I'm starting with the Conference era as I found an old hard drive full of clips. I'm putting new ones up every few days at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAEP60u7CdIrQ8hAMV8AVw

If you have any old clips that you want to contribute then please email me at [email protected]

Mods, apologies if this post is against the rules or in the wrong sub-forum, feel free to move or delete.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Like it. Just watched the clip of the Chester game (first one I made that season as I was away for the season opener with Halifax) - it did make me chuckle that the commentator referred to Martin Thomas as Thomas Martin though!

As for the other goalscorer that day, Reinier Moor, any idea what he's up to these days?

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Think he ended up playing pub football

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Loved this open goal miss by a Morecambe player!

[video=youtube;DSMNttqL0ZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSMNttqL0ZQ[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSMNttqL0ZQ

David Treharne

As for the other goalscorer that day, Reinier Moor, any idea what he's up to these days?
I sponsored him that year and have a rather wonderful photo of him with me looking svelte and fit. It didn't last!

ECFC89

These are brilliant, keep putting more up !

Barum

Archive will need to be continued after 2015 /16 the way things are going. Time to go Tisdale.

photo of him with me looking svelte and fit. It didn't last!
I assume you were talking about Reinier, or have I read it wrong?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
These videos are great. Didn't realise how many we took to Margate (Dover) superb effort.

Devine's two goals at Forest Green were class. I wish we had him now!

David Treharne

I assume you were talking about Reinier, or have I read it wrong?
No, I can't ever remember being either svelte or fit, so I guess I was talking about Reinier. Like the archive, but some of the best Conference memories for me are unlikely to ever appear in pictorial form. Two specific memories are Leigh R.M.I. away, and the guy who took his shirt off (why? I can't remember-it was bl**dy freezing!) and for us rookie Directors the Board room at Farnborough where two of their Directors squared up to each other in front of us.

Last edited: