• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City 3-1 Rochdale

ECFC traveller

What are your thought's on today's win over Rochdale...

Was the fan support key in this victory?

Liam McNamara

I don't think it did!! there was more support from the big bank in the first 30mins and look how sh*t we where!!!

Think tis just needs to stop looking for excuses!

Heres hoping we can get some more points on Tuesday.

Still problems up there today, noble and tulls where terrible and i still don't see what tis sees in krisiak! Well I'm happy at the result but we need to continue getting results.

Thought Nards played very well today and was great helping out at the back. Taylor was top 110% effort/running and a great finish

Willy Nilly

Good stuff! Well done City and well done to the singers who drowned out the mongsvin the Big Bank.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
A tad unfair on your Artur comment there Liam IMHO. Ok, so there was the one archetypal skank into the og and the fumbled dribble in front of the BB in the second half, but I can only assume that your own pair of rose-tinteds must have misted over a bit in the first 45 and you missed the three or four top drawer saves that kept us in the game first half.

Still, lets be charitable eh? I'm sure your contribution will have filled at least one grumpy old codger in Avondale, Az with a warm, happy glow.

Liam McNamara

lol! you know i can't come on here without having a moan about something. :)

Look how nice I've been about Nards tho :) i wish him a very happy birthday, i was sooo hoping for his hat trick

exesaddler

Well it seems to have kept the moaners intent on 'kicking the team when it's down' at bay...which can only be a good thing. Could'nt be there today but well done the team and all those who showed their support.

everexe

much needed win and great effort from the lads,

artur made a couple of decent stops, but he still is prone to stupid mistakes, imo should be number 2 keeper.

tully was not at his best

bauzer not good

noble had a rubbish game

the rest did ok

Grecian_Jay

Isn't this what the matchday thread is for? Anyway we were alright, lucky not to be 3 down nut dug in and for the result.

Some really poor performances but the 3 points is all that matters.

Think Noble looked better when he pushed further forward. Sercombe and Dunne's 2nd half partnership in the middle won us the match

Grecian_Jay

Think Noble looked better when he pushed further forward. Sercombe and Dunne's 2nd half partnership in the middle won us the match
Spot on so why hasn't tisdale played them there when fit. Poor management.