• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Chiefs fans (W*nkers)!

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cuthbert the Art teacher, false teeth used to fall out when he started shouting.

Pobbop

Last year the Charlton game was our second from last home game, from memory, and we were fighting to stay in the league whereas they were battling for promotion, a game that was more of a draw for support than a game in September. At the moment the Chiefs are the most exciting sporting draw in the region, like everything their support will find a level and Id be surprised if that level was between 7-9,000. Any percieved drop in support will only ensure that people at the club dont get complacent and continue to offer the best facilities and prices that they can to encourage supporters to attend, that will surely only be a good thing for us all.

Well, I think it's more then just "perceived". I'd Hope we were already doing as much as we could to encourage supporters to come. Less support will no doubt mean they're likely to up the prices too, so don't follow that logic at all.

Oh and f*ck off talking about Heles, you were all a bunch of w*nkers, Vincent FTW.

Last edited:

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Ha Ha. You've got me roaring with laughter just at the mention of it.

urinal

Oh and f*ck off talking about Heles, you were all a bunch of w*nkers, Vincent FTW.
FTW = For the W*nkers ?

IJN

kin'ell Ian.....for once I find myself in 100% agreement with you :-O
(Seeks darkened room and lies down for 10 minutes!!!)

Two of the least pleasant away-day return journeys last season coincided with boorish mobs straight from "Twickers" descending on the train at Reading and then proceeding to be absolute, total C*NTS for the whole journey back...

....but, of course, they were "rugger-buggers" weren't they? Its only the followers of the PROPER game make the headlines in the Daily Mail for their misbehaviour :(
What gets my goat is the fact that if a football fan farts, he's a hooligan and yet they stick an egg up their arses, and that's a 'jolly jape'.

Hate the game, I'd rather watch basketball, that's how bad rugby is.

You think we are worried. Take a look at Todays papers and The Times especially is asking questions about the fickleness of the Chiefs support, which fell from 10,700 ( I think) at Gloucester to just over 7,000 for Newcastle. Sandwiched in between was a strong performance at Leceister. People are free to go wherever they choose but at least we know what our hard core support is and the club can budget accordingly.

STURTZ

Cuthbert!

Ha ha, got reprimanded for hitting a kid in our class, he was a first rate, frustrated, miserable tw*t, that bloke.

Taffy Rees? Used to get the plimsoll out and the merest hint of cheek and he played Rugby, to bring the thread back on track!

Last edited:

urinal

Harrison almost took my head off for chewing in class. Don't remember him having anything to do with rugby though.

elginCity

Jack Harrison was a grand fromage down at the County Ground, pre Chiefs. On the committee he was.

Grecian_Harryj

I'm strongly with Heathy.