• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Chiefs fans (W*nkers)!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Dont base your opinion of thousands of people on the stupidity of half a dozen.
Sorry, don't understand the point you're making.

Pobbop

So you reckon if Chiefs hadn't ave played yesterday we would have had at least 5600 there, you might want to think about that again. Maybe if Peterborough brought more than 300 fans that would have made a difference. Nothing to do with Chiefs playing.
Why does he have to think it again, it's his opinion:S

zyderman

ooooohhhhhhhhhh sh*tarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaarrrrrrrrr
Sorry, don't understand the point you're making.
Few chiefs fans make a stupid comment on the train and all of a sudden 'Exeter Chiefs fans are W*nkers'. I know a lot of Chiefs fans, and am one myself and have never experienced any of the issues mentioned in this thread.

LBDN

This thread makes no sense. Just because a few Chiefs fans don't like City hardly means they are all the same. There have been comments on exeweb previously about a section of people previously making racist comments in the big bank. Does that make all City fans racists ? No

City have the pathetic child like "sly crew". Do all city fans act the same as them? No.

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was aalso at Hele's in the 60s & 70s & used to hate the fact it didn't play football.
Spoonz,

You must have missed the time when a couple of teachers, Norman Warne (huge City fan to this day) and 'Chunky' Fowler set up Hele's 'unofficial' football teams in the early seventies, and very successful teams they were too. Only downside was having to wear rugby kit to play!

In the years above me, Harry Holman, Graham Weekes and Mike Green all came off the Hele's school football production line, and went on to play for City.

I love football and rugby, City and Chiefs, what a t*sser I am.

Last edited:

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
Spoonz,

You must have missed the time when a couple of teachers, Norman Warne (huge City fan to this day) and 'Chunky' Fowler set up Hele's 'unofficial' football teams in the early seventies, and very successful teams they were too. Only downside was having to wear rugby kit to play!

In the years above me, Harry Holman, Graham Weekes and Mike Green all came off the Hele's school football production line, and went on to play for City.

I love football and rugby, City and Chiefs, what a t*sser I am.
We also played in white sometimes. Don't forget Bummer Bob.

angelic upstart

So you reckon if Chiefs hadn't ave played yesterday we would have had at least 5600 there, you might want to think about that again. Maybe if Peterborough brought more than 300 fans that would have made a difference. Nothing to do with Chiefs playing.
One of the last times we played Peterborough, we had a larger crowd and we were a division below. It would have been 1997 I'd reckon. So yes, I reckon we lost fans to the chiefs yesterday.

Why do so many people think we don't?

elginCity

Don't forget Bummer Bob.
:D

He was involved in rugby and cricket only!

geoffwp

Why do so many people think we don't?
A little bit of head in the sand perhaps AU? Anyway, this is WOWS and f*ck all to do with egg chasing. Can it be moved please??

Last edited:

urinal

In the back of the Greta Garbo home for wayward bo
:D

He was involved in rugby and cricket only!
His main involvement was in the showers.