• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

exeter are down!!!

Teh Unforcerer

Still one game to go d*ck head and not even in the relegation zone as it stands so god knows how you worked that one out??
As a g(r)eek surely you are aware that 93% of the football world can't take your comments seriously. 93% of the non - g(r)eek fans on this board know that you used a spell checker on the word relegation.

And 93% of you g(r)eeks have absolutely no conscience when it came to shafting your creditors and local businesses.

I'm guessing that only 7% of you g(r)eeks will be able to follow where this is going. Congratulations if you do. That 7% of the brain that you are using makes you a goldfish, which are supposed to have a memory of just 7 seconds - irony eh?

This post was brought to you by the numbers 7 and 93. Next weeks post will be brought to you by the number 48 - the number of points which will see you relegated this year.

Again, only 7% of you g(r)eeks will be able to understand that.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
As a g(r)eek surely you are aware that 93% of the football world can't take your comments seriously. 93% of the non - g(r)eek fans on this board know that you used a spell checker on the word relegation.

And 93% of you g(r)eeks have absolutely no conscience when it came to shafting your creditors and local businesses.

I'm guessing that only 7% of you g(r)eeks will be able to follow where this is going. Congratulations if you do. That 7% of the brain that you are using makes you a goldfish, which are supposed to have a memory of just 7 seconds - irony eh?

This post was brought to you by the numbers 7 and 93. Next weeks post will be brought to you by the number 48 - the number of points which will see you relegated this year.

What are you , an accountant in your spare time ?

do you think they understood that? :)

geoffwp

do you think they understood that? :)
I know YOU didn't.

geoffwp

Yes lets all hope that the geeks return to their right place as the turd team in football on the sou' west peninsula......FACT
Here is Cyril being REALLY funny with his extremely sharp and creative banter yet again. Ha Ha, you crack me up laddie.

Last edited:

teddytora

But we don't need a spell checker for the word "The".

Hahahaha Nice little rant that David but something we will never do is go into administration again because we now own our football and don't have some dodgy jap involved in the boardroom.
If anyone's going into administration it'll be you and that'll be after you've sold your best players to just stay afloat next season.
I look forward to renewing our rivalry next season.
and there in lies your answer,you own a football?wow,well done. what about your club? you own it because there`s not much collateral tied up in it, i expect some exeter buisiness man tallyed up the total incomings/outgoings on the back of a condom wrapper one night in ricoccos.(nice club btw). dont you think the japs and americans see an earner? do think they are silly? seriously? they just have foresight,unfortunately for you,your board does not. :)

heathy1

correct,we are all extremley chilled.you see,we have had a big head start than you this season. we knew back in october we were heading to hell in a hand cart so today i could just cheer and drink knowing our clean slate has already begun. to be honest,its quite liberating knowing we will be having a well earned rest from battle with some of the big hitters in football. its been a hard 6 years.But as i said in another recent post, we have one more thing to look forward to, either yourselves staying up in which we have a much eagerly awaited derby,Or you lot falling at the last hurdle(not the first time),and slipping down to league 2 and then maybe looking at your financial demise in which 9 times out of 10 administration follows.now whos to say which one its gonna be? i know a few thou of us have already edged our bets and quite obviously its not looking good for you. trust me, we hear about your shirts that do not spell hate correctly.we hear your crys of jealousy because of our superiority over you all these years,and yes we really really know how much you hate us. we have just been too busy to argue back. but trust me, theres nearly 1/4 million people down here who dont like your grubby little club or town or what it stands for either. roll on next season,it"s gonna be a blast. with or without you. goodbye for now.;)
I think you'll find there's about 242,000 in Plymouth who couldnt care less about Plymouth Argyle let alone Exeter City!

Boom Boom

I think you'll find there's about 242,000 in Plymouth who couldnt care less about Plymouth Argyle let alone Exeter City!

Boom Boom
are you sure?

heathy1

are you sure?
Looking at your attendances and living and working in Plymouth everyday and talking to the masses who are not renewing their season tickets then yes!