• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exams 2011

benh

I've got what will, in all likelihood, be my last ever exam tomorrow. I'm rather excited for the pub afterwards I'll be honest.

Last edited:

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've got what will, in all likelihood, be my last ever exam tomorrow. I'm rather excited for the pub afterwards I'll be honest.
I thought that 4 years ago, and again yesterday. I remain in hope.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did Physics today which wasn't too bad. Now have got a 19 day break until my next exam. Including half term next week! [party]

benh

I thought that 4 years ago, and again yesterday. I remain in hope.
Well this is part of my MA, so unless I find myself on the strangest PhD ever or have to do some sort of language certification in the future it doesn't look likely.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well this is part of my MA, so unless I find myself on the strangest PhD ever or have to do some sort of language certification in the future it doesn't look likely.
Same for me. Thought I may end up having to do Latin and Greek exams in the future.

benh

Same for me. Thought I may end up having to do Latin and Greek exams in the future.
What a coincidence, my last exam was Ancient Greek yesterday...

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a coincidence, my last exam was Ancient Greek yesterday...
And you are at Durham? I did my undergraduate at Durham...

RyaanECFC

Going in to school in a bit for a business exam, 2 hours, jesus christ.

benh

And you are at Durham? I did my undergraduate at Durham...
Yep. I did my undergrad in Sheffield and loved it but decided to try new things... Maybe it was a bit of a mistake, I've found Durham a bit sh*t really (both the town and uni).

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep. I did my undergrad in Sheffield and loved it but decided to try new things... Maybe it was a bit of a mistake, I've found Durham a bit sh*t really (both the town and uni).
I didn't find that. Durham was quiet and I was ready to leave, but I still had a good time. I left four years ago though. Maybe it's changed. What college are you at?