• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Back to Amps. Seven months and counting. Is the case in the hands of the tribunal now? Is Chelsea procrastinating? Is Chelsea kicking sand in City's face? Anyone got any info (not "mate in pub" quotes).

DanceMagnet

It is ridiculous that this has dragged on for so long. How difficult can it be to get a few blokes in a room to make a decision.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some people say the longer it takes the better : I prefer a bird in the hand rather than two in the bush. (I'm referring to moneys to be received from Amps "transfer", of course, not any other topic).

Zi Zou

Danny Ings transfer tribunal was at the end of April, after signing for Liverpool the previous June. Probably an indicator.
Im going 3m up front, rising to 10m with add on's.
Ok didn't sign a scholar form, but am sure a good barrister would question the tribunal as to why he didn't sign it!!

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Danny Ings transfer tribunal was at the end of April, after signing for Liverpool the previous June. Probably an indicator.
Im going 3m up front, rising to 10m with add on's.
Ok didn't sign a scholar form, but am sure a good barrister would question the tribunal as to why he didn't sign it!!
I thought the latter was so that his transfer wouldn't be subject to the punitive EPPPPPPPP thingy, where we'd be entitled to tuppence ha'penny.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why can't they just set a tribunal date? Even if it's for January 2019 just set a fukcning date.

exile in wales

Tonight on S4C at 6.30 there is an interview with Ethan..

flakey pasty

Not featuring tonight.
That's f***** up my Wednesday night viewing.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not featuring tonight.
That's f***** up my Wednesday night viewing.
He played in the Checkatrade last night.

Well-known Exeweb poster
think they did amps a favour tonight, better him away from a semi final defeat.