• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
It will be nice when this saga finally draws to a (hopefully positive) close.
700 posts and still going strong.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

I'll miss it though and it will feel like an anti-climax. A bit like Christmas Day compared to Christmas Eve.

Exe on Valdez

Now Ethan isn't going to the World Cup finals the Ampadometer plummets to £75k.
My Ampadometer has stopped working.

Early Bath

It will be nice when this saga finally draws to a (hopefully positive) close.
700 posts and still going strong.
He is now a "former player" so, perhaps comments referring to him should now go on the "Former Players" thread, and close this one. It is after all, getting a little tiring.

Pobbop

Until the fee is decided, still think there should be a dedicated thread, once done should be a "former player" thing IMO.

Spoonz Red E

Until the fee is decided, still think there should be a dedicated thread, once done should be a "former player" thing IMO.
I vote we then rename this thread Ethan Ampadone off to Chelsea

Zi Zou

sorry if repeating, but when is the tribunal likely to be.......longer away the better, the way things are going

IndoMike

I agree. We will all follow Amps career with great interest and it will almost seem like he's half our player anyway. At the end of his career (post Chelsea and Real Madrid) I 'm sure he'll hang his boots up at SJP.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now Ethan isn't going to the World Cup finals the Ampadometer plummets to £75k.
You say that and, clearly, Ethan seems to have nailed his colours fairly firmly to the Welsh mast. However, it is my understanding that until such time as he has got on to the pitch in an international he could still change his allegiance.

I'm not suggesting this will happen but if, for instance, Chris Coleman were to depart Wales and Martin O'Neil, or Gareth Southgate, were to enquire about his availability who's to say what might happen! ;-)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well thank you, Egg, for throwing that hand grenade into the formerly peaceful world of Ampadometry.

Wales are out. Ghana are out. Everyone knows that England squeeze all the talent out of their young players so I don't reckon Ethan is daft enough to defect to St George's Park. That leaves ROI.

Ampadometer rises to £100k.

I don't suppose he's eligible for Iceland is he ?