• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

I don't know, I think I'd probably have him just ahead of Callum Rowe as a holding midfielder.
Dunno it's a close call.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Absolutely spot on……as for Suzi & reference to no mention I watched on TV and had the Radio 5 commentary on and he was getting plenty of mentions on there.
Unfortunately was unable to watch the game and so had to rely on match reports after the event on BBC/Guardian , these tended to focus on Bale and one or two others with no mention of Exeter's finest!

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unfortunately was unable to watch the game and so had to rely on match reports after the event on BBC/Guardian , these tended to focus on Bale and one or two others with no mention of Exeter's finest!
To be fair Bale deserved a mention or three 😉.

grecIAN Harris

When you score two goals like Bale did last night, what did you really expect? If the keeper had actually gone for that free kick they'd still be untangling him from the net and the post now.

STURTZ

Probably be best for Ampadu to drop to a Championship club. Establish himself and push on from there, if he can.

Colesman Ballz

Probably be best for Ampadu to drop to a Championship club. Establish himself and push on from there, if he can.
Bleddy ludicrous suggestion, he is currently holding his own in Seria A, and last season played regularly in the Premiership, so it is nuts to suggest him dropping down a level, he has no need whatsoever to do this.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bleddy ludicrous suggestion, he is currently holding his own in Seria A, and last season played regularly in the Premiership, so it is nuts to suggest him dropping down a level, he has no need whatsoever to do this.
Exactly, if Chelsea decide he's not good enough to break into their team I'd suggest that every Premiership club from Spurs and Man Utd downwards would benefit from signing him.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
CB I could not possibly agree with you more.

grecIAN Harris

Off to be part of the Newcastle revoloution............. ;)

Trapdoor

He has not looked good in the premiership to be honest. And I'm not overly impressed with him in the serie A games I've see.

I'm sure he would find a club in the prem, he's better than most of the Norwich squad for instance. However I cannot see the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal etc being interested.