• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Matt Russell

At that time a lot at Chelsea were also hugely impressed by Ossie Mosley, but it came to nothing in the end.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the 20 man squad for the Europa League Malmo game.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be great if we could do something similar with our players in say Sidwell Street.
Now there’s a thought to conjure with.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure there's anyone on sidwell st who can read

Oldsmobile-88

That is the gateway to the city now with the bus & coach stands there...Jeeze what a first impression :D :D

StroudGrecian

Just need to look at the pictures.

Terryhall

In the 20 man squad for the Europa League Malmo game.
Hopefully he gets a game tonight - relatively low risk game for Sarri to see whether Ethan can do better than the team that got slapped 6-0 at the weekend.

In other news, my hope that I'd get to see Ethan at Letzigrund is a non-starter I think - even the most hardcore fan has no expectation that FCZ can do anything against Napoli :(

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

Ampadu not included in the team,or on the sub's bench tonight. Seems that Sarri has gone even more conservative after his thrashing by Citeh !

rifraf

Ampadu not included in the team,or on the sub's bench tonight. Seems that Sarri has gone even more conservative after his thrashing by Citeh !
After his last game against Nottingham Forest in centre-midfield, I fear we will not see him ever again in a Chelsea shirt…….. certainly not under the current manager. I've stopped looking for him.

Needs to get back in defence ………. but too much competition. Loved to be proved wrong, but for the first time I fear for him.

tonykellowfan

After his last game against Nottingham Forest in centre-midfield, I fear we will not see him ever again in a Chelsea shirt…….. certainly not under the current manager. I've stopped looking for him.

Needs to get back in defence ………. but too much competition. Loved to be proved wrong, but for the first time I fear for him.
He is still learning his trade there is plenty of time for him.