• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Steve Moran3

On the bench he stayed yet again !
You don’t make a defensive change at 2-1 unless you have an injury- and especially in a tight semi final of the League Cup! Unfortunately for Ampadu the Chelsea back 4 have stubbornly refused the get injured this season and the manager is just not going to change a settled unit regardless of how talented his options on the beach are. He’ll get his chance.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Question is, will he reach the next magic ten by the end of the season?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Question: is there a cap on the 10 match bonus? e.g. if he racks up 250 appearances are we still claiming add-ons when he hits 260?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes only the first 50 appearances.

100milesaway

He’ll surely play today
And I reckon he’ll score!

Andy Holloway

Apparently starting today v Sheffield in FA Cup.

£25k in the pot towards the next £250k

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster

Thanks for the mathematical workings there, was struggling to understand what happens every 10 apps.

Andy Holloway

Thanks for the mathematical workings there, was struggling to understand what happens every 10 apps.
Gosh Max you are a wag, but glad my GCE 'O' level Maths fail has helped you, struggle no more.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

I assume that is so.

But as we have not seen what the Tribunal actually decided, only a filtered summary, I'm not entirely confident it is pro-rata on this occasion (as Dunne's was). However, if Chelsea continue to play two games a week we may see his appearances rack up this season regardless. Another £250K to improve the squad over the close season would be nice.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gosh Max you are a wag, but glad my GCE 'O' level Maths fail has helped you, struggle no more.
They've apparently dumbed the exams down these days, you should retake and give us more valuable insight - you've got the spare time for it!