• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Errea Cup

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That's the pre-season tour sorted then..... Ho hum.
Not quite Scotland or Spain is it? :D

edindevon

The Belgian team which has entered the competition, Royal Racing FC Montegnee Liege, is now the club of Dean Stamp and Matty Bye.

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Proper job, a chance to spend a week in my homeland! :D

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fair shout to the organisers though - that's a fairly impressive line up!
(Curious that CORNWALL'S two biggest sides have declined the opportunity to build their fan base in North Devon - running scared perhaps??)

Alan Crockford

Well-known Exeweb poster
It is vitally important for all small competitions – that is, anything other than the League and the FA Cup – to have a title which enables fans to invent mocking nicknames.

This, the Auto Windscreen was known as the Wipers, the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy was known as the Paint Pot, the Worthington Cup as the Worthless Cup, the Setanta Shield as the Setanta Shield, and so on…

Personally, I think Excretia will p!ss the Urea Cup.

cameraman

errera cup final 2008 video highlights.

http://www.xhaltonbrat65.com/ErreraFinal-2008.html

RichardYoung

It is vitally important for all small competitions – that is, anything other than the League and the FA Cup – to have a title which enables fans to invent mocking nicknames.

This, the Auto Windscreen was known as the Wipers, the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy was known as the Paint Pot, the Worthington Cup as the Worthless Cup, the Setanta Shield as the Setanta Shield, and so on…

Personally, I think Excretia will p!ss the Urea Cup.
Al, how you can forget to mention the GLS, aka the Scampi NikNak Cup?!!!

newburygrecian

Wasn't that the Mickey Moules Trophy?

Anyway, looks like a worthwhile pre-season comp.

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aren't we supposed to be playing Spurs during this time?

A Slacker

My two boys and I were camping in North Devon last summer when this tournament was on. We took in a couple of games which were held in glorious sunshine. It was sheer delight to be able to sit on the grass, relax and enjoy the football. The only downside is that this year it is not being held in the kids' holidays so won't be able to repeat the camping expedition.