• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Enough is enough.

ecfc01

I think Tis has taken us as far as he can, thats by no means saying he's a bad manager, he's not, as a club this is our level, mid table league 1 at best, and if he does get approached by Bristol City i think he'd be daft not too go, bigger club, more money so he can flex his muscles with some more cash at his disposal. Id say good luck to him and thanks for everything hes done for the club!
And then what??? Seems your a bright spark with all the answers what would be next?

ecfc01

Also if we lose Tis he will take troy, nards, Duffy and a keeper. He will rinse us! We have no budget to defend this m, if he did do it I can't blame him. I mean we sacked him right? So then what. No money. No good players. No manager. Fans not turning up

What a idea huh? Willow if Perryman gave you his job for a day I'd cry!

Well-known Exeweb poster
YAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn what a f*cking boring idiotic waste of time these threads are.

Theyre all sh*t. We need Ada and Kedjyani. Im not crazy you fool, im a realist :) and get real rae you rose tinter.

ecfc01

So How are going to pay for these potential Ronaldos

FAN-TATIC

Theyre all sh*t. We need Ada and Kedjyani. Im not crazy you fool, im a realist :) and get real rae you rose tinter.
Well, what a surprise! I was sure that your original post was a wind up. Surely it had to be didn't it? Now it seems that you actually meant what you wrote.

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought to be a fool than to open it and leave no one in any doubt that you are one.

Borat

Toenails? ;)

Garethecfc

Tonight should be the final nail in the coffin for 'Sir Tis,' we were outclassed by a team managed by, and full of greasy Italian w*nkers. His tactics were all wrong, bringing on Jones for an attacker whilst 2-0 down.... WHAT THE F*CK?!? This man is not a football manager, he is not only a bald clown, but also a P.E teacher! T*sser.

Personally I think Mel Gwinett is our most suitable replacement, I mean... That man is a great leader! Look how he's tranformed Krysiaks kicking... It was next to nothing tonight! :) Snap him up as a manager before a Premier league team does! And on our players, releasing Oberstellar and Ada were the greatest mistakes of Tis' life! Also.. Its time to give a run out to our 15 year old Ghanain prospect, William Kedjyani... This lad is built like a fridge!

So after being knocked out of the most important competition ever.. I leave you with the wise words, 'Tisdale out.'
I hope this is a joke

Jammers20

With the money we haven't got we have to promote someone from within, probs Tilson to do a job, if we take someone from within we dont need to replace Tilson's coaching role therefore saving a wage, we keep the players we possibly can, granted we may loose a couple, not sure how many are good enough though to be fair otherwise they would already be playing there, i just think Tisdale will leave at some point cause we are and always will be a small club.

ecfc01

The thing is he isn't joking, Shame u never thought you could get this deluded!