• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Englands No. 1

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
X files had it right.

<smirk>

jmgull

Keith Todd, born and bred Plymothian, he's worth many many millions and wants to spend them on PAFC apparently.

Met him at St James' Park (the real grown up one) and he really is buzzing.
...all very well and good Ian

....but holding boot fairs and begging for direct debits from fans who already pay out a lot of money for season tickets,travel, replica kits etc, and in some cases are struggling to pay mortgages........... is clearly a better and more efficient way to fund a football club.

STURTZ

....but holding boot fairs and begging for direct debits from fans who already pay out a lot of money for season tickets,travel, replica kits etc, and in some cases are struggling to pay mortgages........... is clearly a better and more efficient way to fund a football club.

Carry on suppoooorting clubs that are run by any flash harry with a bit of dosh and alterior motives then chums.

I couldn't give a f*ck!

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Carry on suppoooorting clubs that are run by any flash harry with a bit of dosh and alterior motives then chums.

I couldn't give a f*ck!
Or Chris Roberst FFS!!! :D:D

IJN

True J, just think, if they sell enough Chrstmas paper, batteries and clothes pegs, they can afford to buy Noone's left boot.

elginCity

Keith Todd, born and bred Plymothian
Yeah, yeah, yeah Porky Pies, and Yasuaki Kagami was born in Derriford too was he?

Todd's a Jock who grew up in Singapore!

..and Kagami's a Jap who never grew!

WE own OUR club :D

STURTZ

We own our club and as long as we do we will always have the last laugh over your whoring antics.

I understand that The GAWS new Jap owners also own a succesful locksmith company, LOTOROCK!:D

jmgull

We own our club and as long as we do we will always have the last laugh over your whoring antics.

I understand that The GAWS new Jap owners also own a succesful locksmith company, LOTOROCK!:D
Which part do you own then Sturtz?

For your sake, i would hope its not the **** ridden away toilets....

Last edited:

grecianfaniow

Nowt wrong with our away loos ;)

STURTZ

Which part do you own then Sturtz?

For your sake, i would hope its not the **** ridden away toilets....
Better to have them than f*ck all jm, at least no one can take them away from you concrete them over and then build a massive retail park!