• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England U21's

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm telling you that Wales side was quality, In a few years time when they make the step up Wales will have a really good side.

Coming from someone who didn't watch either of the two legs your comment is wide of the mark by some stretch.
How do you know? I saw the first leg. HA.

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
How do you know? I saw the first leg. HA.
So does that mean your views on the Wales team are that they are 'rubbish' because England won?

Gabby Gabby Gabby Gabby Agbonlahor.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you have to give Wales credit there a good side at Under21 level , Ramsey has a massive future he is some player.
What's the relevance of that ?

Our defending was poor throughout the tie, the midfield never passed the ball like they did in qualifying and our one up front could have been Robinson Crusoe.

The Welsh do have some good players at this level but most of them weren't playing, hence the term second string, I never said they were crap, in fact I think it is a bit of travesty that a team that qualified as well as they did has is subjected to these ridiculous plyoffs.