• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England or City

Well-known Exeweb poster
Football first, Exeter and England second.

Strongbow

Well-known Exeweb poster
City, no questions asked. Couldn't care less about England, other than hoping they fail

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yawn, I really despise tiresome debates such as this. There is no need to decide, so why bother?

Just seems like an excuse for fans to underline how dedicated they are.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
I care more about city's league position than I do about Englands FIFA ranking. Sure I like watching England and would like them to have a decent cup run in the same way I would love it if city had a good cup run.

scottus86

Yeah, I think I like City more because it's the team I support every season, but I do like to follow England because its fun and something to do every two summers. I think I might wear the City shirt I bought on the last day of the season on wednesday, then if England win, I'm only ever going to wear it when we really have to win a game.... if they don't win, I'll just wear it like any other shirt.

Scooterboy 65

City for me.

I have missed City games in past to watch England abroad, but now I think it would be City then England.

CITY CASUAL

I have missed City games in past to watch England abroad,
Same as you mate.Because i have been with you at the Engalnd matches.But i love City just as much as England.

Mackster

I would have said City without hesitation 3 years ago. But here we are two promotions on, whilst England is still talking about 1966. The country is in the doldrums, everyone is miserable, the shops are full of cheap tat that needs to be sold, pubs are going out of business, so a WC win would help the economy and cheer everyone up. There would be a benefit to the whole of the football league with new found optimism for next season. It would also be a bonus if Crouch scored the winner to reinstill the belief that anyone in this life can make it to the top.