• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

End of season accumulator thread

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't worry Memo and Foxy, I shall sacrifice a chicken at midnight to allay any jinx stuff :)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Finally some luck!

Had to change my teams today due to getting to the bookies after Watford and Shrewsbury kicked off. Put £5 on bournemouth, Norwich, Preston and Wolves. Should be approx £40 return so happy enough with that.

Bournemouth going 2 down and Wolves throwing a 2 goal lead away nearly scuppered it mind!

Avening Posse

Well done Moomin, Bury scuppered things for me big time, they were winning most of the match and managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and stopping me picking up in the region of £250 in the process.....bugger !

Avening Posse

Having a punt on an accumulator for wins for Arsenal, Ipswich, Middlesbrough, Daggers, Wycombe this weekend

grecian55

Having a punt on an accumulator for wins for Arsenal, Ipswich, Middlesbrough, Daggers, Wycombe this weekend
Darn that Cureton eh AV ?

Avening Posse

Darn that Cureton eh AV ?
Hmmm !, could have done with him doing the business today :)

Grecian_Jay

Another 3 draw winner today which was nice. No luck on City 3-2 or The National so needed it.

Avening Posse

The National was my saviour today, I had the winner in the work sweep stake and stuck a fiver on it with Paddy on the nose as well.

Grecian_Jay

The National was my saviour today, I had the winner in the work sweep stake and stuck a fiver on it with Paddy on the nose as well.
Good call. I prob won't bother again as I never get anywhere on it.

Avening Posse

Good call. I prob won't bother again as I never get anywhere on it.
Fortuitous rather than good call, I'd never heard of it until I pulled it out the hat, and only stuck a fiver on because it was the National and I was doing my football accumulator anyway :). Must have had my lucky shirt on !. What's this I hear about you upsetting Foxy Jay ?