• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Emailing the Club...no reply

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I bought a Programme off Grecian Greg last saturday and again it was very well done.

Now on the childrens page was a competition to win tickets for a day out at crealy

My Other halfs little girl answered the question and filled out the box but no address.

So i contacted Mike on fb who gave me two email addresses to ask who to send too

So I contacted Pete Evans and Ross Trant

and guess what..no reply even though I have emailed Pete twice now and Nothing received from either

Anyone else had any trouble getting replies from the club

Tada

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Isnt that Ross full time at the club too? Shocking, if I were you Lez I wouldnt bother with Crealy in Exeter as I nearly got into a fight with one of their 'rangers' last time I went up because my 2 year old dared to play in a ball pit an hour before closing time and got had a go at by some 40 something w*nker who obviously wanted to get away from work early, We had to be pulled apart, daft really but you protect your kids from anything dont you

Swanaldo

It was you in the ball pit really wasn't it Heathy? It's ok to admit it :D

heathy1

It was you in the ball pit really wasn't it Heathy? It's ok to admit it :D
Wish it was matey then it would have explained it, Manager and the whole works came out for it + about 50 people watching, havent seen my free tickets either I was promised, nevermind looks like im Woodlands for life now!

pct333

I bought a Programme off Grecian Greg last saturday and again it was very well done.

Now on the childrens page was a competition to win tickets for a day out at crealy

My Other halfs little girl answered the question and filled out the box but no address.

So i contacted Mike on fb who gave me two email addresses to ask who to send too

and guess what..no reply even though I have emailed Pete twice now and Nothing received from either

Anyone else had any trouble getting replies from the club

Tada
Try Andy Gillard at [email protected]

Lister

Mike who? And when did you email them?

89/90

Grecian Lez. Here is your email and my reply to Crealy following your request.

You will see that I recieved your email on the evening of the 3rd and actioned it on the morining of the 4th.

Regards

Sent: 04 October 2010 11:11
To: NAsh
Subject: FW: Crealy competition

Hi Nicola

See below! Quite right. There is no address on your competition form! Will make sure that this is amended for the next issue

Would you please put xxxxxx xxxxxxxx in the draw for the tickets

Regards

Ross

Sent: 03 October 2010 18:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Crealy competition

Hi Mate

I asked for the address to win tickets to Crealy which my little lass wanted to win

The answer is October or so she says!

She filled in the form but no address to send it to!

Can you put her in the draw please to win the tickets

Thanks

GrecianLez

Last edited by a moderator:

OfficialECFC

And to put the record straight I have not received any contact from you Lez. [email protected]?

Last edited:

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
And to put the record straight I have not received any contact from you Lez. [email protected]?
Although there is no capital p in peter ;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I blame the spam filter ...