• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Elliott Frear

Cheggers

Elliott was named MOM at Tiverton's home game against Taunton Town tonight.
Well done Elliott.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I want him to break through

Joshyd123

Two MOTMs in two games? Exactly what Tisdale DOESN'T want if Frear's in the same books as Watson.. ;)

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
well done lad .. but Tivvy is a long way from L1 ... hope he can make it into contention when he returns ..

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
me too - cracking player that lad

Kingsman

Any other manager and I think we would see him on the fringe, at least, of the first team.

TimG

I am sure that in good time we will see the lad in the first team i for one completly trust tis to make the right judgement on how and when is the right time to blood the young lad

PeteUSA

I

I for one completly trust tis to make the right judgement on how and when is the right time to blood the young lad
You've got more faith in Tisdales judgement at this moment in time than I have! .^o)

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
That wouldn't be hard Pete, would it now.

Good news the lad is settling in well. When he comes back, he should be almost ready to start.

robchave

You've got more faith in Tisdales judgement at this moment in time than I have! .^o)
OK, so at the moment we're not exactly pulling up trees in L1. But it amazes me how every Tom, D*ck & Pete on these boards is so prepared to disparage the judgement of the man who has just taken us on two promotions in two years and (if you look at his record) has guided teams to about seven promotions in nine years (or something like that). Hardly a flash in the pan. All luck and coincidence? Or do you think the man might have a vague idea of what he's doing?