• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Elliott Chamberlain #31

grecian55

4 then. Tilson is with Chippenham Town (??).
Who was the Tillson on the bench v Fleetwood Hants ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Who was the Tillson on the bench v Fleetwood Hants ?
So I was right with 3? :) Does this mean that Jordan has progressed with his time at Chippenham? Or that we were desperate for players on Saturday?

grecian55

Your guess is as good as mine Hants ? but i saw Jordan Tillson at Fleetwood saturday ?

GrecianWonder

He spent a month there by the looks of things and got taken off after 15 mins of his first game and didnt play in the next 4 games. He had a head injury apparently. Played at the end of his loan again.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
and as for Jacob Cane, it appears he had a storming first game, MOTM, but has faded a bit since either being subbed or a sub.

I take it his loan has expired (it started 4 Sept for a month) Otherwise Poole are playing two miles away tomorrow and I would have popped along...

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just been reported on the Gloucester City Twitter feed that he's now joined them.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tigerroar

Is he any good or have none of you seen him play? Doesn't seem to have played many games anywhere.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Is he any good or have none of you seen him play? Doesn't seem to have played many games anywhere.
He was given the summer last year to turn promise into delivery and failed miserably. He's quick, reasonably skilful and puts in effort, I suspect you'll be a good level for him.

tigerroar

How does anyone really do that without getting games in the first team though? I'd like to think we will be getting the equivalent of Jake Gosling.