• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Leasing.com Trophy Semi Final Draw

Corey

Worst possible draw City away to Portsmouth the holders currently 8th in League One and one point off the playoffs.
Agree that it’s the worst possible draw, but I also thought the same thing for both Oxford and Ipswich, and look how that turned out 👀

Redarrow

I think we tend to underestimate ourselves sometimes, we are in the semis because we deserve to be there, we have played brilliantly in this competition and I myself have been to every home game of it,

Who knows the Pompey fans may have wanted anyone but us in the semis as they know we are flying in league two and the only team in the country yet to concede a goal this year. Let’s back the boys and remain positive!! I for sure will be going to Fratton park and getting behind the boys!!

Rog H K

What date is game due to be?

Redarrow

Just says week commencing 17th Feb so most likely be a Tuesday or Wednesday night, only downside is two away games on the Saturday either side of this, 3 away games in a row so would be great to take as many as we can to Fratton park....half term aswell so would be great to take the kids

Nigel E

Whenever it suits Sky TV, and at a kick-off time of their choosing, is the cynical answer.

In w/c 17th Feb and looking at their blank schedule for that week, I can now see why they plan to show both semi-finals

But will be up against Champions League on BT Sports, so can't see it being that popular with the neutral.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
A pity it’s not at SJP,but the form the Grecians have been on recently plus a good away record makes for nothing to fear at Fratton Park.

andrew p long

Whenever it suits Sky TV, and at a kick-off time of their choosing, is the cynical answer.

In w/c 17th Feb and looking at their blank schedule for that week, I can now see why they plan to show both semi-finals
But will be up against Champions League on BT Sports, so can't see it being that popular with the neutral.
knowing Sky’s marketing of and the way they big up games they televise - and the way they disregard things they don’t televise - then I can foresee an amusing, if ultimately unsuccessful, Sky campaign to persuade us that the Paintpot semifinals are the most important games that week!

DPR1901

[ I can foresee an amusing, if ultimately unsuccessful, Sky campaign to persuade us that the Paintpot semifinals are the most important games that week!
[/QUOTE]

...and they'd be right. :sneaky:

Oldsmobile-88

Confirmed as Tuesday 18th February live on Sky.

DB9

Confirmed as Tuesday 18th February live on Sky.
Good, If I'm back to work or at least able to attend that will be a def for me as just a short train journey or if back at work then five minutes down the road