• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Vs Walsall (FA CUP Prediction Thread)

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
1-0 City.

sh*te game , scrappy goal.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Some big crowd predictions on here. Would be surprised with anything over 3200 though.
Agree. Reckon this could struggle to attract 3k. Walsall will bring feck all too despite the easy journey.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
City unable to field their strongest team, so unable to carry on recent good form. 0-2. Walsall draw little Torquay in the next round. Att: 2705, with just 36 Walsall fans.

Ex4-1904

City to win 3-2

Banksy

Prediction , rained off if this bleddy rain keeps up. At least we won't have to water the pitch at half time.

Last edited:

East Devon Clown

Putting the fun and the mental back into fundament
I perdict a 2-0 win for City.

Kirton tells me it will be 42-37. I think he has had some of what Jason H used to be on. Or that City play basketball in Cup matches.

Alistair20000

This will not be a stroll at the Park! My brain tells me Walsall by the odd goal. The positives are that Oakely and Taylor will only miss a cup match, which given our current League position, is a blessing in disguise.

My heart tells me that City may steal it. My brain is what I must follow so bad luck City and well done Walsall. Bring on Yeovil to increase our unbeaten League run to five games.

Crowd, away fans and 50/50 draw winner? Who gives a t*ss?
According to The Cheese in the WMN this morning Matt Oakley is likely to be out for a number of weeks, possibly to the end of his loan period. Artur also doubtful along with Duffy.

Expecting a difficult game, particularly as our Cup record under The Cheese is **** poor. Will be a tight, hard fought battle and one goal will win it ............nodded in by Logie in the 93rd minute.

Rog H K

If the Royal Marines are coming then the score must be
;)

Last edited:

GRECIANS1904

1-2 City going 2-0 down pulling a goal back but cant get that equaliser usual story

Ecfc man

Going against every instinct and posting on here I see an unbelievable 4 1 trouncing of Walsall for no particular reason. Must be because i saw the Northern Ireland game!