• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Yeovil Town Festive Prediction Thread (1pm kick off)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
2 - 1 to City, Stockley and Law with the goals.

Sadly I cannot make this one, is it on Ifollow ?

GJW

2 - 1 to City, Stockley and Law with the goals.

Sadly I cannot make this one, is it on Ifollow ?
At the moment showing as not being available but I would have thought it would be. Keep an eye out tomorrow or Wednesday morning. Normally becomes available to buy a match pass just before the game, in my experience.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
At the moment showing as not being available but I would have thought it would be. Keep an eye out tomorrow or Wednesday morning. Normally becomes available to buy a match pass just before the game, in my experience.
Thanks mate, I'll keep an eye out.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Re: ECFC v Yeovil Town Festive Prediction Thread

Could be a banana skin but hope the smart football and fighting spirit will carry over for tomorrow's game. Anything can happen in Boxing Day fixtures depending on the amount of Xmas pudding each team has consumed, but it's gotta be a City win. 3-1...

grecIAN Harris

We're getting our act back together. Saturdays win at Oldham was huge confidence booster which we will build on. 3-0 City.

Avening Posse

fancy us to win this one, I think we will be too strong for them, a convincing 3-1

pct333

I predict that someone will get a parking ticket due to forgetting it is not a Saturday !

greendreamer

Optimistically, as ever, 2-1 to the mighty Yeovil!

nick_exmouth

Ifollow pages say games not broadcast on Bank Holidays (for domestic viewers)

GJW

Audio commentary for me then. Shame they don’t do bank holiday games. I can never do the Boxing Day match.