• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v yeovil matchday thread!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It looked pretty much much like the standard 4-4-2 to me v Yeovil, with no natural wide players.
It must be the narrowest flat midfield know to man then with four central midfielders.

grecianstew

I was under the impression Cozic came off because of the clattering he recieved in front of the OG ?
I am certain you are right, he limped back accross the pitch with an ice pack strapped to his leg at full time.
May well be a doubt for the weekend

pct333

If we had been allowed to use all 7 subs we would have won comfortably ;)

Surely we had to be more positive against a team as poor as Yeovil were, and play with 2 strikers.

The stats say that we had an amazing 64% possession and yet we only had 3 attempts on target.

The fitness of certain players needs improvement. Harley has consistently faded in games recently.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we had been allowed to use all 7 subs we would have won comfortably ;)

Surely we had to be more positive against a team as poor as Yeovil were, and play with 2 strikers.

The stats say that we had an amazing 64% possession and yet we only had 3 attempts on target.

The fitness of certain players needs improvement. Harley has consistently faded in games recently.
I wouldn't believe the stats.