• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Port Vale Prediction Thread

Tis is so set on three at the back now
then no doubt well be playing four at the back as we did on saturday for most of the game as a matter of fact.

Doug P

Time for another good City performance at home, with a 4 nil win.

With goals from Stewart, Mcallister and Fleetwood x 2

Att: 4493

But if young Frear get's to play it could be more...

Last edited:

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
3-1 ( being optimistic but I don't have a good feeling),
Stewart, Fleetwood and Bertie
Att 4934

Ex-Mascot

A nervous 2-1 win for us...the dreaded early goal from a certain Mr Fleetwood, an equaliser in the 53rd min, and a 30yard pile driver from Bertie in the 88th min to send the 4778 City fans wild.

p.s Aldershot beat the Shrews 2-0 and Barnet get a surprise last min winner
That'd be a neat trick by Aldershot - they're playing Chesterfield!

City to win 5-2 (Fleetwoodo 2, Stanno, Deano, and a freak Jonesyo punt that bounces in while the young Vale keeper is poncing a fag from one of the fans on the away terrace)

You can get 200-1 on the correct score at Boylesports, although Skybet will only give you 25-1 on City scoring 5 goals or more

Yeovilgrecian

A lacklustre performance by City, game ends 1 1 with the players looking tired after their long trek to Rochdale, after failing to get themselves going they are rescued by a second half equilizer, large crowd goes home disappointed to find Wycombe and Chesterfield have both lost.

Here to be positive............

dhenley

HT City 0 - Vale 1
FT City 2 - Vale 1
Stewart with a penalty to get his 250th goal
Deano with a 20 yard free kick that goes in the top corner instead of hitting the crossbar.

les.gtfc

Exeter 3 Port Vale 1

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
City 3 - 1 Vale

Scorers: Gill, Stewart (2)

Attendnce: 4639

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
city 2 Port Vale 0
Fleetwood and Stano
Attendance ; 4,008

greenawayr

Having successfully predicted Exeter and Rochdale would finish 2-2, I'm going for 2-1 Exeter tonight.

I would love to be there tonight but the missus has put her back out just 4 weeks before the London marathon and is needing attention. Likely to be missing her training this week and maybe the next but hopeful she'll be ok for the event itself.

For those interested I have raised around £900 of the £1500 I'm aiming for, so if anyone would like to make a contribution, whether it's a couple of quid or anything, please visit www.justgiving.com/ryangreenaway.

I will be at the match next Saturday. Glyn, if you're reading this, fancy that lift I owe you???