• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC V Notts county Matchday thread

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to it today, fingers crossed we'll get back to winning ways and Tis' record of not losing back-to-back league games will continue!

RED ARMY! [ecfc]

David Treharne

Andy R wrote (in the V10 thread):

" Off- topic I know but why do we need to watch out for the weather report tomorrow? It looks fine, or do you know something we don't?!"

No I don't! It's currently 14c after a quite cold night (down to 9c at some point), there's been no rainfall in the last 24 hours (though a trace of water from condensation) wind is 1-2 and there's a haze that should burn off as the sun rises. It is pretty much the perfect day for getting the ball down on the ground and playing football. The pitch looks superb!

Can't wait, off in to town shortly, then a beer in Red Square. Got a good feeling about today, hopefully a strong home win for City.

Big Ted

It's a lovely day for football!

Proper league opposition too - the oldest club in the world I believe!

Just hope the M5 isn't too busy as I need to cut it a bit fine these days coming down from Brizzle.

Canham will be up for it today and I think will score. Gilly will also be up for it for the same reasons but can he score 3 games in a row?

I think the game has got 2 all draw written all over it.

Notts County will bring a few more than Accrington did so I think the crowd will be about 4200.

Last edited:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a lovely day for football!

Proper league opposition too - the oldest club in the world I believe!

Just hope the M5 isn't too busy as I need to cut it a bit fine these days coming down from Brizzle.

Canham will be up for it today and I think will score. Gilly will also be up for it for the same reasons but can he score 3 games in a row?

I think the game has got 2 all draw written all over it.

Notts County will bring a few more than Accrington did so I think the crowd will be about 4200.
The oldest club in the world is Sheffield FC. Though Notts County were one of the twelve founder members of the Football League, the oldest league in the world.

It's gonna be a good day for a pre-match beer in the Red Square :)

Bob

Well my good omen for the day is that once again my (exiled) borther will be back for the macth, 2 home games in a row now - it's been years since he saw us draw a home league match, let alone loose one.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, the summeriser on Radio Devon is a Numpty.
So it's either you or Stuey then mate?

:D

ECFC JP

I so angry i cant make the game today..........

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice weather still here, should be a good game.

Come on City! :D

mammooman

Stuck at work in Poole, keep me updated someone!