• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Bournemouth Prediction Thread

Willy Nilly

People have a stars in the clouds attictude to loans that they only go well. tbh if it helps improve the squad then Brilliant. BUt look at Yeovil and all the loan players there. Hasnt hugely helped them imho
You mental, fella?

Yeovil are a small club that have, and continue, to punch well above their weight whilst operating at a profit.

They are a lesson to many.

afcb123

Really looking forward to tomorrow as well. Do you think you will fill the away end cherry bear?

Should be a good game but I need us to win as the in-laws are all cherries fans!
Another Bournemouth fan here...

We were given an initial allocation of 650 which we have sold out. I believe your ticket office has held back 600 or so for pay on the gate. Most that I know who are travelling haven't yet got a ticket so I reckon 1000 plus. Should be a good atmosphere there.
I am hoping we continue our recent run.
Good Luck after tomorrow!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
You mental, fella?

Yeovil are a small club that have, and continue, to punch well above their weight whilst operating at a profit.

They are a lesson to many.
Theyre a example to many clubs. I agree i didnt say that. I said that the loans havnt helped them loads imho. Its the loans im pointing to! Not the way the club is run. Imho we are better off having players to develope from our system. I read somewhere that when we are safe we need to bed in younger players. I agree with this 110%.

BUt as for Yeovil they have so many loan players i dont think it helps them in the long run. BUt as a club i have alot of respect for Yeovil. But the team that got them to the lge 1 playoff final didnt have a high amount of Loan players(Waiting to be proven wrong)/

Cravat 2

Another Bournemouth fan here...

We were given an initial allocation of 650 which we have sold out. I believe your ticket office has held back 600 or so for pay on the gate. Most that I know who are travelling haven't yet got a ticket so I reckon 1000 plus. Should be a good atmosphere there.
I am hoping we continue our recent run.
Good Luck after tomorrow!
Cool. Should be a good atmosphere tomorrow then! I will be sat with two bomo fans so hoping Exeter keep them quiet!

GrecianGoggles

Exeter 0-2 Bournemouth.

Their goals from Sykes and Ings.

Attendance of 3910.
Charles D*ckens to get sent off

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Theyre a example to many clubs. I agree i didnt say that. I said that the loans havnt helped them loads imho. Its the loans im pointing to! Not the way the club is run. Imho we are better off having players to develope from our system. I read somewhere that when we are safe we need to bed in younger players. I agree with this 110%.

BUt as for Yeovil they have so many loan players i dont think it helps them in the long run. BUt as a club i have alot of respect for Yeovil. But the team that got them to the lge 1 playoff final didnt have a high amount of Loan players(Waiting to be proven wrong)/

Which players have we brought in from our own system recently? and perhaps more relevantly which ones could we bring in?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Back on topic, 46-34. Geddon.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Back on topic, 46-34. Geddon.
I can see AFCB getting 34 goals, but us 46? You're having a larf.

:p

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see AFCB getting 34 goals, but us 46? You're having a larf.
That's not goals, it's pointless sideways passes...

Liquid Apples

table 37 , The Sawyers Arms , next to Paintbrush ,
city 0 bomo 4 , gettin all dooma like coomA

however i think noble and harley will win the triangle competition , dairylea all round