• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC traveller - Funny

Mr Tice is a Exeter City hooligan it seems
:$
[ecfc]

The Shots are gonna rip you a new'un which the Turks, sponsored by Big Gay Dave, are gonna butt f*ck you in cum Monday. They will probably run your TCE as well.

We will go one better than Stevo and beat Colchester 7-1.
hahaha you do make me laff.

I did warn you all that this would happen when Porked-Ar$e opened his China based banter factory.

The above two posters have been promoted into positions of Senior Banterer, his last one left after refusing to accept the mighty wage of 0.0077p per hour.

It will take time before they learn how to post properly, but Porkies own personal quality control has been shot to sh!t for a while.

Please stop sending me PM's you Fecking numpty dimwits.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Travvy is a 15 year old joker.

Still, no harm in humiliating him both on here and on facebook....

grecian55

All those who were supporting him in his "interest" in the EDL (and quite remarkable insights into world history, international relations and geo-politics) should probably now see the scales fall from their eyes. I would say that he is a badly educated, racist little sh*te but that would be unfair.

The truth is he is a somewhat slow impressionable child - nothing more and nothing less. He will probably grow out of it in due course.

Fair play to GAWS for bringing this to our attention. You have plenty similar yourself of course.
Reminds me of a young Razor ,started out so meek and mild and look what he turned into .

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry to disappoint you groanies but travvy would appear to have (at least temporarily?) flounced.

Ricky Ecfc Pengelly: "We have Yeovil and Chesterfield in our next 2 games, play offs before end of feb easy"

Haw Haw Haw

Grecian_Harry

Ricky always threatned my mates, with his bullsh*t, i'm glad someone showed what he is really like.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Travvy is a 45 year old librarian called Timothy who still lives at home with his Mumsy and "Uncle"

Still, no harm in humiliating him both on here and on facebook....
Amended for maximum flounce-effect