• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

InTheBigBank

Resigned
Name and shame...…..
I haven't been given names by my source.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If that’s true then whoever goes to FGR would be a squad player you’d have thought. Perhaps James?

Still not convinced that MK have the spending power to get any of our best players unless there’s more stupid contract clauses knocking about.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An article on the OS "Getting to know the four new signings" https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/july/signings-so-far/

eurogrecian

I suppose there are likely to be some more departures, we are in a period of significant change.

What is good is to see Taylor picking up interesting looking players to plug the gaps. Difficult to tell how it will gel, time will tell, but he can't be accused of sitting around and waiting for events to unfold.

Gordon Dale

Moomin Grecian : My previous posts regarding the JMT situation refers. Hopefully you're wrong regarding 'stupid contract clauses' but sadly you could well be right . Following a meeting with a director and a follow-up letter to the club chairman I've yet to receive the requested definitive response from the Board .

Intheknow84

Harley to MK Dons and James to Forrest Green

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be fantastic but probably won’t happen

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If that's true then it could be worse. I thought Harley was getting close to decent form at the end of the season but can see why a move might suit him; I can't see James getting much game time here unless there are lots of injuries.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the know indeed. :D Run Forrest run!

Last edited:

Gordon Dale

Club has confirmed James to Forrest green for an undisclosed fee. You clearly have a respected 'source' In TheBigBank. Will Harley command a fee ? One would have thought so.