• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Legends Game this weekend

Bugs

For anyone who wants to go along, the City legends are playing Alphinton FC Veterans at their Church Road Alphington pitch, this Sunday. k/o 2.00pm. It's all in aid of the Lord Mayors charity Dream A Way, so there will be a small charge for entry, but there is the club house bar and a BBQ.
Legends Squad:
1. Mike Barrett 2. Scott Hiley 3. Gary Rice 4. Barry McConnell 5. Kwame Ampadu 6. Martyn Rogers 7. Peter Hatch 8. Chris Vinnicombe 9. Ray Pratt 10. D*ck Forbes 11. Buster Phillips 12. Darren Rowbotham 13. Jimmy Giles 14. Steve Flack 15. John Delve

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
For anyone who wants to go along, the City legends are playing Alphinton FC Veterans at their Church Road Alphington pitch, this Sunday. k/o 2.00pm. It's all in aid of the Lord Mayors charity Dream A Way, so there will be a small charge for entry, but there is the club house bar and a BBQ.
Legends Squad:
1. Mike Barrett 2. Scott Hiley 3. Gary Rice 4. Barry McConnell 5. Kwame Ampadu 6. Martyn Rogers 7. Peter Hatch 8. Chris Vinnicombe 9. Ray Pratt 10. D*ck Forbes 11. Buster Phillips 12. Darren Rowbotham 13. Jimmy Giles 14. Steve Flack 15. John Delve
Buster Phillips.... :mad::mad::mad:

Red the Paper

Banned
Mike Barrett, a legend?!

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dazza playing? Now that is a true legend. Shame im working as I wouldve popped along as its only up the road from my place

whacker

Will Andy Taylor be playing for the Alphington FC Veterans?

flakey pasty

Very surprised that Buster is once again to don a City shirt.
Would have thought that his presence could actually put people off going.

Parklife

Very surprised that Buster is once again to don a City shirt.
Would have thought that his presence could actually put people off going.
Really? Are people that petty?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Barrett, a legend?!
Mike Barrett, only ex-City keeper available, methinks!

On the Buster thing, I suppose it depends on how important you consider "gestures", and to many kissing the badge of your biggest rivals in front of the Bank is a huge no-no.

Although didn't he nearly end up coming back to City, only to say he wouldn't be any use because of his injuries - thus saving City the time and effort in getting him in?

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've always wondered what possessed Philips to did that stupid gesture.

He is a Exeter boy, born and bred and should have known what possible repercussions he may encounter in the future from the locals.

I wonder if he regrets the incident.

flakey pasty

Really? Are people that petty?
Were you there at his extraordinary gesture, Parklife?