• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECDSA Launch website.

Nik Saunders

ECDSA launch their website.

Exeter City Disabled Supporters Association are very excited to announce the launch of their website.

With us now having a website we can keep members and fellow supporters up-to-date with what is going on at ECDSA and what we are trying to do to help Exeter City in helping disabled supporters.

On our site you will find all the latest on what has been going on and this includes our latest news on a Wheelchair for hire and What we learned on our recent stadium tour. In other sections of our site you will find Disability Information on the facilities provided at Exeter City and more.

We are using Google sites as our website provider as this does not cost us anything and sites are very easy to setup and can be setup by anyone with even the basic of computer skills.

We welcome your comments on what you think about our website and we are hopeful that our site is a success.

You can find our website at https://sites.google.com/site/ecfcdsa/

We also now have our own email address: [email protected]

Finally, thanks goes to our chairman for setting up the site.

Please let me know what you think of the website as this will give me a good idea if I've setup everything correctly as this is the first time I've setup a website and not 100% if the site looks any good or not.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It looks good to me.Nik....

Nik Saunders

It looks good to me.Nik....
Thanks for the feedback.

Cheggers

Nick

Just one thing with regards site, when I get to the bottom of the first page, I am unable to use the "Next" button to view page 2,3 or 4. Tried on two computers and still not able to move off of page 1.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks good
A good idea, its on my favorites bar already
Is there a link on the main ECFC web site?

Scooterboy 65

Nick

Just one thing with regards site, when I get to the bottom of the first page, I am unable to use the "Next" button to view page 2,3 or 4. Tried on two computers and still not able to move off of page 1.
A very good website Nick but yes as cheggers said unable to go onto page 2 and on.

Nik Saunders

Nick

I noticed that as well when setting everything up.

In the setup page section of google sites you can set how your page looks (List; Web Page; Announcements; File).

I have set it to Web Page as all items I put onto the Home page stays on one page. I have noticed that if you click on Sitemap and then Home you will see 4 news items and when you click each one, each one goes to their own page and this could be why on the main home page you see 1-4 of 4 at the bottom.

Maybe Google will sort the page number thing out.

Thank you Cheggers for allowing me to us some of your photos of ECDSA on our site.

Thanks again for the feedback.

hern

Another step forward. Congratulations.
Terry Pavey

Nik Saunders

Looks good
A good idea, its on my favorites bar already
Is there a link on the main ECFC web site?
Thanks Greg.

If you goto the Fans section on the clubs website and click DSA it should later today or sometime this week (fingers crossed) re-direct to our website.

CITY CASUAL

It looks good mate [y] Yeahhhhhhhhhhh properrrrrrrrrrrrrr