• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECDSA Christmas Draw 2013

Nik Saunders

Grand Christmas Draw 2013

ECDSA have started to sell draw tickets early again this year as there are only 3 more home matches before the draw night that is taking place on Wednesday 11th December, 7pm at ‘the park’ Exeter City F.C. We maybe lucky and get a home match in the FA Cup 1st Round draw but this doesn't happen that often.

We have the full backing of the football club. The club has not had a Christmas Draw of their own for years, so in a way ours is a replacement of sorts. Also we've got some great support from companies as you'll see from our fantastic prize list below.

* Jaguar for the weekend (conditions apply) Courtesy of the Grange of Exeter.
* Match Day Hospitality for 2 (donated by Exeter City F.C).
* ECFC Books: ‘Never say die’ & Anthology (both signed by Paul Tisdale & Steve Perryman) (donated by Exeter City Supporters Trust).
* Fair-Trade Christmas Hamper.
* Blu-Ray/DVD Player.
* Bottle of Pink Champagne.
* Meal for 2 at Strada, Exeter with Rod Edwards and a City Player. (donated by Strada).
* Electric Tile Cutter (donated by Original Style).
* £25 Online Voucher (donated by Greenmybusiness.co.uk).
* Signed Michael Caines book ‘At Home’ (donated by Greenmybusiness.co.uk).
* Subway Vouchers (donated by Subway, Sidwell St, Exeter).
* Complimentary 4 ball Golf voucher (round of golf for 4) at St. Mellion (donated by Midas).
* Complimentary 4 ball Golf voucher (round of golf for 4) at Trevose (donated by Midas).

Plus a number of other prizes: Christmas crackers; Sweets & Biscuits.

These draws are our biggest source of income and this helps us greatly as last year we raised over £1500 doing our Christmas draw. All money raised goes in helping us to improve disabled facilities at Exeter City F.C.

As we all know the club has a lot of Supporter Groups raising money and rightly so, to help Exeter City but ECDSA are the only group raising money to improve disabled facilities, which are improving over the years with our help. If anyone was at the match yesterday you may have seen that all 34 wheelchair spaces in 7 areas in total we're sold out.

Money raised in the past have gone towards getting the club a Portable Induction Loop for the hearing impaired, Roofing put onto Disabled Area 7 in the Big Bank Stand, 16 removable chairs for Personal Assistants using areas 6 & 7 in the Big Bank plus two wheelchairs, which are for hire on match days.

We are in real need of kind people to sell tickets on our behalf. If you’re willing to sell tickets on our behalf or would like to buy tickets yourself, please contact me on: 07913 256697 or send me a pm for more details. Even if you can only sell 2 books (5 tickets in each book), this is better than us selling none.

Tickets only cost £1 each. You can buy tickets from Club Reception, just ask who ever is working in reception to buy tickets.

Thank you for your time and Good Luck!

Last edited:

Nik Saunders

More great prizes added to our list of prizes below.

* Jaguar for the weekend (conditions apply) Courtesy of the Grange of Exeter.
* Match Day Hospitality for 2 (donated by Exeter City F.C).
* ECFC Books: ‘Never say die’ & Anthology (both signed by Paul Tisdale & Steve Perryman) (donated by Exeter City Supporters Trust).
* Fair-Trade Christmas Hamper.
* Blu-Ray/DVD Player.
* Bottle of Pink Champagne.
* Meal for 2 at Strada, Exeter with Rod Edwards and a City Player. (donated by Strada).
* Electric Tile Cutter (donated by Original Style).
* £25 Online Voucher (donated by Greenmybusiness.co.uk).
* Signed Michael Caines book ‘At Home’ (donated by Greenmybusiness.co.uk).
* Sat Nav (donated by wwutilities).
* Digital Camera (donated by wwutilities).

* Subway Vouchers (donated by Subway, Sidwell St, Exeter).
* Complimentary 4 ball Golf voucher (round of golf for 4) at St. Mellion (donated by Midas).
* Complimentary 4 ball Golf voucher (round of golf for 4) at Trevose (donated by Midas).

Plus a number of other prizes: Christmas crackers; Sweets & Biscuits.

We 're still in real need ofticket sellers, if you can help please send me a PM

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is this why you've started being nice to people ?

iscalad

Is this why you've started being nice to people ?
Are yo confusing Nik with Nik Nak? Or are they one and the same? I' didn't think they were.

StroudGrecian

Are yo confusing Nik with Nik Nak? Or are they one and the same? I' didn't think they were.
You could be right Isca. Twas the late lamented Gozzer that told me not all Jasons are the same.

Nik Saunders

I wish people would stop thinking am Nik Nak. We are not one of the same as I would never say the stuff that Nik Nik says to people on exeweb.

Like I've stated before, the reason behind my name on exeweb being Nik is because when I was able, I used to play pool and to be in line to play the winner I would put my name up on the board as 'Nik' instead of Nick.

I think it's time I changed my name on exeweb. Mods, please help. How can I change my exeweb name?

Nick Saunders (ECDSA Chairman & ECFC DLO).

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hope the change is okay.

Hope I've not messed up the database! (boffin)

Nik Saunders

Hope the change is okay.

Hope I've not messed up the database! (boffin)
The change looks fine, thanks Hants_red.

Bittners a Legend

Now we've had the name thing cleared up...how many tickets are you going to be purchasing Stroudy? I imagine there are some City fans that would pay plenty of dosh to have dinner with Robbo and a player of their choice...almost feel like that should be auctioned off! Bring a football and ask him to re-enact the goal and subsequent Timepiece celebrations.

Nik Saunders

Just to let people know.

I'll be at the Oxford United match next week (22nd Oct). If anyone wants to buy some draw tickets off me, please send me your mobile number via PM and I'll give you a ring when I get there or just come and find me in the wheelchair section in the away end at Oxford.

Most of the prizes on our list could well be auctioned off but these donations were kindly given to us for our Christmas Draw and it would be unfair of us if we didn't include them all.

If anyone is unsure of what we do at ECDSA, please check out our website at: https://sites.google.com/site/ecfcdsa/

So get on buying these tickets and try and win yourself a great prize.

Last edited: