• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

East in Charge

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Exit er 0-2 Bournemouth
Plym out 5, Orient 6.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't it East who was in charge and bottled out of a red card for THAT "tackle" (I use the term very advisedly indeed) by Kavanagh on Chris Todd?

Grrrrr, etc.

grecIAN Harris

Yep and he is the very same referee who gift wrapped The Scum three points today. Useless 'kin to$$er. Am I bitter Scummers? Yes I am. Factually correct? I'm that aswell. Free kicks that never were (even Gordon Sparkes held his hands up to that and he is as biased as any one of you Scummers) lead to the first and third and a free kick that was never given (I think Sparksey even agreed with that aswell) for the second. And that's before we even get on to the penalty that was too far away for us to realise should have been a penalty instead of the free kick that we were all shouting for.

graiser

Crap, never a penalty, I was sat right opposite, you lot sat where you were wouldn't have an idea if it was or wasn't

I noticed in the days leading up to this game you Excretians were trotting out your excuses, crap ref, young players all the usual stuff, just take if on the chin like you've been giving us this lasted few years

grecIAN Harris

Crap, never a penalty, I was sat right opposite, you lot sat where you were wouldn't have an idea if it was or wasn't

I noticed in the days leading up to this game you Excretians were trotting out your excuses, crap ref, young players all the usual stuff, just take if on the chin like you've been giving us this lasted few years
I'm aware of that, why do you think I said 'we were too far away'? As for whether it was a penalty or not, I'm just going on the reports after the game. Your media leader Sparkes was loathed to comment on that which would suggest he was ducking admitting that it was.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Roger East as a ref is a bottler. Is anyone seriously surprised that decisions went against us yesterday?

As for the match Argyle sounded the much better side and deserved the win. At half time Gordon Sparks said it was not a free kick for their first.

Its life though. Time to move on and a win up at Burton is much needed.

whiptonace

Refs like East will get Tis the sack.

motorservices

Refs like East will get Tis the sack.
Can we apply to the football league and FA to have East every game please?

graiser

He didn't have the best of games, from where I'm sat his decision making for both teams were a bit iffy at times

motorservices

He didn't have the best of games, from where I'm sat his decision making for both teams were a bit iffy at times
and the lino on the grandstand side couldnt keep up with play, almost sunday league style tbh