• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

East Devon Grecians Travel

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
where is the pick up's for EDG's coach ?
the barn owl pub opposite the honiton road park and ride

cityno1ledgend

thats only up the road from me. Is it cheaper than the club travel as i am always looking for ways of saving money .

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
thats only up the road from me. Is it cheaper than the club travel as i am always looking for ways of saving money .
It is probably run at cost price,so will always be cheaper...But that runs the risk of the organizer getting their fingers burnt if they do not fill the coach..(once bitten..etc)

It has been many years since i have travelled on a coach to games,but if the supporters club run it the same way,as those days,some trips will subsidise others,so a coach will always travel even if only 18 are booked on it....Years ago,before Steve Darke got involved with away travel,it was not unusual to book up & the coach to be cancelled on the Friday due to less than 30 travelling,which was frustrating for all concened...Something Darkey & Jubby have not done to my knowledge..

Jubby ran a coach to Gray's on a Tuesday with only 13 & i did a game to Cambridge on a Friday night with Darkey with only 15 travelling..

Last edited:

cityno1ledgend

oright sounds good might just have to book my seat for walsall with EDG's.