• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Eamon Dolan

uncle buck

Speaking to a few friends in Leeds he was interviewed for the coaching job at Leeds yesterday ,good luck to him I always liked the bloke

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Vipers nest or not. If he really wants it, seconded.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Speaking to a few friends in Leeds he was interviewed for the coaching job at Leeds yesterday ,good luck to him I always liked the bloke
Are you sure about? I can't imagine Eamo would be remotely interested in the circus that is Leeds.

Moreover, I spoke to his brother-in-law yesterday and if Eamonn was interviewed he knew nothing about it.

FAN-TATIC

My mate and his son are very avid fans of Leeds United. His son has been invited to Elland Road on several occasions. He has just texted me to say Eamon Dolan is the favourite to be Leeds next Head Coach (apparently that is the post now, not Team Manager).

Just have to wait and see if he's right.

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
The bookies have got him way out in front as favourite. Then again, Tisdale was favourite to go to Swindon.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope he gets it. Good guy and deserves the opportunity.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eamo's a bit of a hero of mine. I'd love to see him get a chance at a big club but just wonder if Leeds is the right club for him, given all the issues surrounding it right now. That said, he's 1-10 with some bookmakers now which would suggest he might be on his way.

uncle buck

Are you sure about? I can't imagine Eamo would be remotely interested in the circus that is Leeds.

Moreover, I spoke to his brother-in-law yesterday and if Eamonn was interviewed he knew nothing about it.
Like I said what I was told but you know more than me

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

So, Eamon is clearly the "one that I want" at Cellino's place.