• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

E.C.F.C. V Fleetwood Town Matchday Thread.

JCWhoosh

They didn’t boo Aimson. Give your own head a wobble you berk.
Charming. Not overly needed to get personal but thanks for your lovely comment. Certainly appeared that way to me, and the amount of negative comments he has faced in these threads, seems to be some sort of scapegoat. Jog back behind your keyboard and think of something else to call me 😘

JCWhoosh

Charming. Not overly needed to get personal but thanks for your lovely comment. Certainly appeared that way to me, and the amount of negative comments he has faced in these threads, seems to be some sort of scapegoat. Jog back behind your keyboard and think of something else to call me 😘
And it's not the first time he has been boo'd so draw your own conclusion

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Disappointed but we march on.
March might be pushing it a bit.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
At Half-time I was thinking to myself we might be winning but as usual it was pretty turgid. Fleetwood put absolutely no pressure on our back three, Stockley was strolling about. It was so easy.

Second half, four changes, bit of pressure on us. We couldn't cope. Lucky to come away with a point tbh.

Bizarre to continue with the withdrawal of Eisa when they scored. We needed a winner and he takes off our only experienced number 9. Ridiculous.

Has anyone ever seen Niskanen beat the first defender with a cross? Ever? Anyone?
Eisa was clearly struggling and went down injured before being taken off. No problem with him being taken off, just a shame it was Yanic who had to come on and not Alli for example

grecIAN Harris

Apparently Aimson's goal wasn't offside but that Sweeney had let the ball go out of play.
Sweenz got some bend on that cross. He was five yards up the pitch when he crossed it and Judge Jules was given yards out when he headed it and the ball still went out of play

Mid Devon Grecian

Boring first half but at least we scored. Rather than go for a second we keep the ball for the sake of keeping it but what's new. Wouldn't want a second let's boost the possession stats instead.

2nd half fleetwood make 3 subs and they overrun us all over the pitch. They miss lots of decent chances but don't worry master tactician Gary Caldwell is in charge he'll make a change or tweak the formation to stem the tide....or he'll sit there with his finger up his arse and leave it until it's too late and they actually equalise.

His possession football is dull, uninspiring and absolute dog shit to watch and he has the tactical nous of a dead dog.

Do one
Perfect, thanks Manc. Saves me trying to be as astute. F**cing Sh**e.

Antony Moxey

Grow up you child. You’re the one telling people to give their heads a wobble then throws a tantrum when you‘re called out on it. And to cap it all, after saying there’s no need to get personal you get all personal. Well done on the double standards.

Antony Moxey

Eisa was clearly struggling and went down injured before being taken off. No problem with him being taken off, just a shame it was Yanic who had to come on and not Alli for example
With hindsight Eisa should never have started, absolute passenger today.

JCWhoosh

Grow up you child. You’re the one telling people to give their heads a wobble then throws a tantrum when you‘re called out on it. And to cap it all, after saying there’s no need to get personal you get all personal. Well done on the double standards.
[/QUOTE

No issues with being called out but it is all about opinions. I have mine and you have yours. That's the beauty of ExeWeb. All City fans in the end.

Red red

Well now home after the game. Have to say absolutely awful. First half far too slow didn’t put a decent cross into the box to test there defence. Second half totally outplayed and you have to credit there manager for changing things.
I am not a happy clapper and not a Caldwell out shouter but seriously what is going on.
Our management team are so slow to react to anything the opposition do .
I am now getting completely fed up now of waiting for changes to be made after the opposition has changed theres
Seriously the clowns running the team want to ship up or ship out because there ineptitude are costing us now.
Harris was absent today
Personally thought woods had a good game took him off.
Cole ran everywhere took him off.
Front line needed Rankine stayed on the bench.
Caldwell my message to you is
You have a fully fit squad apart from Mitchell
This is all on your head now.
Fail then please go back to Scotland. Being polite