• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

DVD of 2008/09 season

happygrecian

Hi,

Anyone bought this yet?

What's it like - worth the money?

twopintsrjp

In the shop today, was told that the DVD won't be available until next week as quote that hadn't decided the price yet.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The other thread on this subject suggests that it is available, referring back to the OS.

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32081&page=3

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
In fairness Hants it does say in the article it will be available in the club shop soon and not immediately

PINHOE RED

Lets hope its better than the last one they made when we played manure. All the interviews where from students in walkabout that had no idea it was happening, not one proper fan spoken to. In my opinion that was a very bad buy!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lets hope its better than the last one they made when we played manure. All the interviews where from students in walkabout that had no idea it was happening, not one proper fan spoken to. In my opinion that was a very bad buy!
That wasn't the last one though?

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Totally disagree - the BBC Radio Devon commentary from OT made the DVD very special ... especially when they realised the other united players were glaring at them ...

OfficialECFC

Totally disagree - the BBC Radio Devon commentary from OT made the DVD very special ... especially when they realised the other united players were glaring at them ...
You'll be pleased to know that this DVD has Radio Devon commentary accompanying every City goal!

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
You'll be pleased to know that this DVD has Radio Devon commentary accompanying every City goal!
well that's me out then ;)

Cheggers

Just had a sneak preview and have to say, enjoyed it very much.
Make sure you check the behind the scenes footage at Rotherham, great footage from the post match celebrations on the pitch and in the dressing room.
The three minute montage is best bit for me. Brought it all back.