• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Drum at Rochdale?

pelsey

You can shove your stone island up your arse, this
It is a well known FACT that JoshyD12345678910 does not sing anyway. Also, i don't hear Magz shouting "C*NT" all the way through a game! :S Joshyc123 never said it was a bad idea, so long as it isn't over-done.
P.S. JoshyD, you don't need to sing to look stupid. :p;)

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
The thing is, Imo You Pelesy banging away on your snare drum for 90 minutes trying to reincarnate cranival de paris 60 times isn't constructive.

Drums are usefull for chants such as Dale Cavasse but we don't sing that, we only seem to sing @ We Are Exeter @ which you can't really bang along too.

Unless you change the whole dynamic of the BB atmosphere then I fear it will not help.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
If only I could have a quid for every comment made on Exeweb (since its inception) re drums at SJP. ;)

Some facts folks;

A) Fans who back this type of idea are to be cherished.

B) We really need them and their enthusiasm.

C) They deserve more than my (or anyone else's) condescension.

Sadly though, for the umpteenth time, over umpteen years, it won't make f*ck all difference.

Anyone offended, irked, ******-off, etc, by my World weary comments, please feel free to book-mark them and ridicule me at the end of the season, should I prove to be wrong. I will gladly eat humble pie.

If you wanna get obnoxious that's also O.K. with me, but pointless, 'cause the only way I will change my mind is if you really make a long time concerted effort and prove me (and other cynical old-timers) wrong. Hope you do.

Cheers.

Keith R.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
Can I video it?
You're either very brave or very stupid, why would anyone want to see Dave's arse FFS ! Urgh ! :D

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Drums are usefull for chants such as Dale Cavasse but we don't sing that, we only seem to sing @ We Are Exeter @ which you can't really bang along too.
I think the point here is that we may well be trying some different chants against Dale. Remember if this experiment doesn't work on Saturday, then all we've lost is 90 minutes of atmosphere. But TBH there is no atmosphere on the BB anyway so whatever!

If a few people shout us down, could be good anyway as it'll get their blood pressure up a bit and they might sing.

Anyway, the away congregation is happening, songs will be sung, a drum will be banged. End of.

mammooman

While we're on the subject of chanting on the big bank can we please please please slow down the 'cider cider ciiiddeeeeerrr' chant if/when it happens. It's fantastic away but too bloody quick at home. It needs building up slowly. For all those that need to know how its done....

Cideeeeeer

grecian-brad-8

we are all city
if drums are the thing to boost atmosphere at home games all for it
we dont want a flat atmosphere like yeovil

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
While we're on the subject of chanting on the big bank can we please please please slow down the 'cider cider ciiiddeeeeerrr' chant if/when it happens. It's fantastic away but too bloody quick at home. It needs building up slowly. For all those that need to know how its done....

Cideeeeeer
and all to the man; with lager in their hands ;)

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Torquay fan in peace here!
Im guessing plenty of you havent been to plainmoor since the match last season ( :( ).

As much as it hurts me to agree with you; but yep you're bl**dy right about that :p

josh4ecfc64

Well-known Exeweb poster
who is he??
That is besides the point.

Sending out a lynch mob on exeweb isn't going to help anything.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion!