• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Drink to our first 'Div 3' point since 1994

happygrecian

Cheers everyone - and here's to 3 more on Tuesday!

LiloBoii-ECFC

This time last year we had 1 point from 2 games and were out the cup. I love seeing players that played in the conference playing in L1.
Does that suggest anything? *-) :)

Cheers everyone - and here's to 3 more on Tuesday!
Yes, lets hope so! :D

lancsgrecian

We have gone up two league places

KP & Boys

1 minute ahead of the guy in the Argyle shirt at t
Does that suggest anything? *-) :)/QUOTE]

It sure does....we've got a lot of good players with the potential to develop their game....and a great coaching set up[y]

LiloBoii-ECFC

It sure does....we've got a lot of good players with the potential to develop their game....and a great coaching set up[y]
True, just was thinking today having a look at our team and we still have 3/4 of our team that played for us in the conference still on that pitch playing against league one opposition and even higher! Don't it make you proud to be an City fan and see how far we have come! :D

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours
I love seeing players that played in the conference playing in L1.
I concur. Great to see Liam, Logie, Matt, Tully and all the other Conf' boys holding their own. Fantastic.

Wellyred

I agree what a great thread Al. Wife went away so couldn't make it to todays game....inconsiderate c*w. This season promises so much... Will it deliver? I think so! Bought a two litre bottle of diamond White to celebrate.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bought a two litre bottle of diamond White to celebrate.
you can use that stuff to light your barbeque wellyred!

Wellyred

you can use that stuff to light your barbeque wellyred!
After drinking two litres of this smeg I'll be sleeping on the barbeque. Ps three parts of the way there! UTC

Mr Blonde

Coffee, it's 7.40am here, tried to stay up to listen on the web but fell asleep on the coach.... need a pint of 'toughen up' for the rest of the season...:)