• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dread and Anxiety........

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
......is affecting the countdown to the forth coming excretian season

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not really Jerky......

....more an eager anticipation of YET ANOTHER LEAGUE ONE season*

Now toddle off, there's a good l'il soljer, and crawl back DOWN to your basement eh.....you can have fun there, sucking the scummy bummys.

*Just out of curiosity, would you care to remind us.....just how long did your turkeys manage to stay the last time you reached that exalted level - and wheat happened next? I, four one, would be most interested to be reminded.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
......the excretian anxiety and dread must be multiplied by a disasterous Scandanavian tour.......

......the only thing ever to happen in Norway since the 2nd World War was the formation of proto-boyband A-HA.......the excretians turn up, and then the area becomes a dark open vacuum ripe for a calamitous and apolyptic overflow of evil.

Check behind tisdales ears for the numbers '666', I'd say.

Please excretians, never leave the country again !

Jaxxie in this country, but disasterously unlucky abroad.

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Rather dismally pathetic....even by your low standards jerky......did your EDL pals put you up to that one? [n]

Last edited:

mac57

who in their right mind could try and make banter out of such an awful episode i truly despair of some people

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was truely a very sad episode. It was evil like I said. I laugh in the face of evil, like I do at exeter. It is called the Blitz spirit !

Grecian2K

I laugh in the face of evil, like I do at exeter. It is called the Blitz spirit !
One of the CITIES that suffered from the blitz......(as did Plymouth too, btw)
keep laughing jerky
(or keep digging - maybe the mods will eventually "send you to Coventry")

Jersey Tone

It was truely a very sad episode. It was evil like I said. I laugh in the face of evil, like I do at exeter. It is called the Blitz spirit !
It's called being a total c*nt BTI!! And I don't care if I do get infraction points for that. You really are a fuc*ing ars*hole for even thinking of putting something like this on a banter board.

Think before you type. Tw*t!!!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
My Grand parents were bombed, up here in the north. My Granddad, an engineer during the war left the work shop floor to take a dump during a night shift one night in 1940. The workshop was leveled at that same point, and my Granddad was saved by the toilet door which saved his life, but crashed in on him and knocked him out and the following morning he was found swimming in his own excretia......and he was lucky.....I laugh in the face of evil, I laugh at Nazzies !

Jersey Tone

My Grand parents were bombed, up here in the north. My Granddad, an engineer during the war left the work shop floor to take a dump during a night shift one night in 1940. The workshop was leveled at that same point, and my Granddad was saved by the toilet door which saved his life, but crashed in on him and knocked him out and the following morning he was found swimming in his own excretia......and he was lucky.....I laugh in the face of evil, I laugh at Nazzies !
What the f*ck has that little tale got to do with your misguided attempt at banter? You're still a cn*t!!

P.S - It's Nazis. And what the hell is apoclyptic??