• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Don't blame the fans!

dommers

So would you like us to sack him?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haven't heard quite how Tis said this, i.e. dunno whether it was meant as criticism, but he's certainly not wrong. I don't often get to SJP and stand on the BB these days but I was there on Saturday and it was incredibly flat. Last time I stood there, Wycombe last Easter, possibly the best atmosphere I have ever known on the bank and the contrast with yesterday could not have been greater.

Personally I was rubbish. Fearsome hangover, and could hardly see a thing with that sun. What I did see was hardly rousing stuff.

" Saturday was not the first inept home performance against rubbish opposition this season, City were just as poor against Brighton when the crowd wasn't so quiet. "

Blimey. Then it really WAS quiet yesterday because I thought it was pretty damn silent against Brighton. ( But would certainly agree that City were very poor that day )

traffreeves1977

I will say that i heard this from Steve Tully the fist time. (he is friend of family)
Steve is quite upset by the whole affair, and has said that the training ground is suffering and Tis stays in his office etc?

StroudGrecian

Thoughts??
That you are a ******** multi.

Last edited:

traffreeves1977

I am not sure he should be sacked! He is successful, despite making some questionable signings.

I think there has to be a team meeting, or an event which brings order back to proceedings??

Poultice

I will say that i heard this from Steve Tully the fist time. (he is friend of family)
Steve is quite upset by the whole affair, and has said that the training ground is suffering and Tis stays in his office etc?
Feck, I know someone that wont be on the team sheet next week.

traffreeves1977

I am not a multi. Mr Stroud.

Poultice

That you are a ******** multi.
I'm so skitzo I don't need multis.

wemissmoxey

this smells like pure bullsh*t