• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Don't blame the fans!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps he did think we played well - maybe he was right, maybe he was wrong, but that doesn't mean that everything he says is right or everything he says is wrong either.

One point on his comments in general though - perhaps it's a deliberate thing to not criticise the players in public? Perhaps he does all that behind closed doors and just prefers not air his dirty laundry in public. I would imagine it won't encourage the players to hear their boss telling the whole world he thinks they're useless, whether they deserve such criticism or not?

Antony Moxey

Tis blames the pitch, then he blames the fans.
Does he? Hmm....

dommers

but never his own weak ass tactics or the money he spunked on Deadwood
Do you honestly think that he doesn't blame himself when in private. I'm not sure I can remember any managers blaming themselves in public and if they did I think most players would start questioning every decision and the manager would lose the dressing room and should leave. Is that what you want?

elginCity

perhaps it's a deliberate thing to not criticise the players in public?
Exactly, and it's often counter-productive.

Let's just hope he gives a good kick up the arse in private to those in most need.

wemissmoxey

Exactly, and it's often counter-productive.

Let's just hope he gives a good kick up the arse in private to those in most need.
according to some on here he has a large target with Logie's

Poultice

Does he? Hmm....
Apparently, hmmmmmm !

traffreeves1977

I have heard from 2 players (easier not to name) that there is no respect, and in the previous match against Carlisle United, at half time, instead of giving a 'hairdryer' he walked in and was told to ..... off and left the dressing room!
The players remained in there for the entire half time break and he sat outside somewhere??

If this is true, then despite his previous successes with both Bath City and ECFC maybe its time to change???

Thoughts??

Antony Moxey

Thoughts??
Seriously? That you're talking complete and utter b*ll*cks.

traffreeves1977

Its possible - but if its true, and he has lost the dressing room, then its no wonder performances have dropped off?

Poultice

Its possible - but if its true, and he has lost the dressing room, then its no wonder performances have dropped off?
I posted this some time ago Traff and was ridiculed, it was a painful time for me, it is good that somebody else has seen the truth.