• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Doncaster Information

DRFC_SLO

Hi Pete

Thank you very much for approving my request to join the group, I hope it will find its way to many more people.

Thanks again
Dean

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi Pete

Thank you very much for approving my request to join the group, I hope it will find its way to many more people.

Thanks again
Dean
Just for information Dean, it's essentially a group for City fans. I don't generally encourage fans of other clubs to join as it's not a banter group. I approved your good self as you are a bona fide SLO of a club we're about to visit. Cheers.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
And (hopefully) the membership will usefully extend into next season as well. ;)

Excellent communication there though, Dean. Many clubs could learn from such a pro-active approach toward their visitors. (y)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought Saturday went well, sensible stewarding and everyone seem to be friendly. Well done DRFC!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Saturday went well, sensible stewarding and everyone seem to be friendly. Well done DRFC!
Yes. Echo this.

Pity about the queue to get a cuppa though...