• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does Tisdale Read Exeweb?

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Tiisdale does indeed read Exeweb then here is a message:

Thanks for the job done so far, you aint done bad although you did f*ck up last season but we all make mistakes (apart from me). You have one more year to get us up to the Championship otherwise you will be deemed to be surplus to requirements.

Also any chance of you rewarding our decent prospects with contracts that won't run out every year and thus we lose our best players for f*ck all each season?

Anyway we need a good fast start otherwise Super Gary Johnson will be in your hotseat!
Jay, there is clearly no doubt now that all you really are is a WUM...

ecfc_adamski

Paul Tisdale is far too knowlegable and intelligent to read the b*ll*cks that is written on here.
Furthermore why would he need to read the transfer gossip, he sort of knows.

wemissmoxey

OK chaps I will come clean, this has gone on for far too long and I cannot contain the truth any longer, I am Paul Tisdale, aka Lord Cheesedale.

stumpynadge

If Tiisdale does indeed read Exeweb then here is a message:

Thanks for the job done so far, you aint done bad although you did f*ck up last season but we all make mistakes (apart from me). You have one more year to get us up to the Championship otherwise you will be deemed to be surplus to requirements.

Also any chance of you rewarding our decent prospects with contracts that won't run out every year and thus we lose our best players for f*ck all each season?

Anyway we need a good fast start otherwise Super Gary Johnson will be in your hotseat!
Jay, can you give your Dad a hand cleaning out your bedroom please, it's too much work for one bloke.

Max Payne 2

Wow, it's a long time this close season. How many weeks to go now?

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
OK chaps I will come clean, this has gone on for far too long and I cannot contain the truth any longer, I am Paul Tisdale, aka Lord Cheesedale.
No, I am Spartacus.

GRECIANS1904

Cant imagine Tis reading this ,would think that he is the type to believe that if you have something to say then you would turn up to the fans forum and put your point across

Alistair20000

Can you back this up ? Please show your workings.

PeteUSA

Cant imagine Tis reading this, I would think that he is the type to believe that if you have something to say then you would turn up to the fans forum and put your point across
How naive is that? Of course Tisdale reads it! I dont know that he's influenced by what anybody says, but he wouldnt be human if he didnt read what people have to say about on field situations and occurances. If he was as clever as many suggest he is, and if he had some superhuman intellect whereby he was so confident that everything he did was correct, then he probably wouldnt read it. Unfortunately he's as normal as any other successful lower league manager would be, so I contend he reads it. I'm not saying he sits down for two or three hours (or more) a day like many do, but hes bound to look on here for reaction to certain situations. Why would he want to wait until the next scheduled forum for somebody to let him know that Jonah had a crap game three months ago!?

FAN-TATIC

How naive is that? Of course Tisdale reads it! I dont know that he's influenced by what anybody says, but he wouldnt be human if he didnt read what people have to say about on field situations and occurances. If he was as clever as many suggest he is, and if he had some superhuman intellect whereby he was so confident that everything he did was correct, then he probably wouldnt read it. Unfortunately he's as normal as any other successful lower league manager would be, so I contend he reads it. I'm not saying he sits down for two or three hours (or more) a day like many do, but hes bound to look on here for reaction to certain situations. Why would he want to wait until the next scheduled forum for somebody to let him know that Jonah had a crap game three months ago!?
He would know before the final whistle who did and who did not have a 'crap' game. He wouldn't need anyone to tell him FFS.